16

I woke up in the morning to the smell of bacon frying all over the house and hoped that Wooyoung hadn't accidentally sat on the hot hob again. That's right... not AGAIN... he thought it was sexy to sit all over it all the time and cross his legs, lean back while biting his lips.... In fact, it looked really sexy, but when he suddenly cried out while leaning back, it was rather amusing... for most of us anyway... Hongjoong immediately became worried and Seonghwa just rolled his eyes. Well, at least nothing was left behind, he could heal himself... but the fact that this had already happened to him three times made us wonder whether Hongjoong should perhaps check his brain.

Luckily for me, I didn't see anyone sitting on the stove in the kitchen, but someone standing in front of it, wearing Seonghwa's Hello Kitty cooking apron and wielding a wooden spoon, Mike, who I still hadn't teleported back, stood there cooking and singing, while almost all of my roommates/circle members, except for Jongho, sat at the dining table and watched him drooling. I could understand them, there were countless bowls on the kitchen island filled with delicacies that we couldn't even cook all together if we diced Seonghwa and Yeosang's cooking skills together and took 100.

"Can you please test whether he is one of the missing members and then marry him? If not, I'll marry him, as long as he stays with us forever," Yuchan gushed openly about my celebrity crush, who seemed to have just won the hearts of all the males here, as their hearts were hanging pretty close to their stomachs.

"Sorry Yuchan, even though you're really pretty... I'm more into girls," Mike said with a laugh.

"Do you think I like guys? No, but your food is definitely worth it." my best friend replied with a grin and I could already see the others smirking, knowing that they were now shushing Mike and Yuchan... I mean, I wouldn't look away if those two were making out... oh damn, now I had the same dirty grin on my face as the others.

"Where's Jongho anyway?" I asked to distract him.

"He's still sleeping, I couldn't wake him up, he was probably on his cell phone until three in the morning again." Yunho explained and I started to grin even more...

"Well, I'll wake him up then." I said, shrugging my shoulders, but remained seated and stared at my fingers, shaking them a little, as if I were drying nail polish, before starting my little countdown.

"3...2...1" I counted down, when suddenly there was a shrill scream and the smell of flowers began to fill the air.

"Where did all the daisies come from?" asked Mike, who looked around in surprise because the flowers had started to bloom everywhere.

"What did you do to Jongho?" asked Hongjoong worriedly.

"No matter what she's done, he's definitely awake now." giggled Mingi.

"Well, he shouldn't have told me how scary he thinks dinosaurs are... maybe he wouldn't have been woken up today by a velociraptor in need of a cuddle." I grinned cheekily.

"But where do the flowers come from?" came Mike's irritated reply.

"Well, Jongho can make plants grow and if you scare him... then daisies sprout..." Yeosang explained to him and he nodded understandingly. Rubbing his eyes and flinging his hair to all sides, Jongho came tapping out of his room and gave me a dirty look.

"That was completely unnecessary... I would have gotten up like that." he grumbled at me.

"What makes you think it was me? It could have been Mingi." I shamelessly shifted the blame away from myself.

"Mingi's nowhere near as far as you are with his projection... No dinosaur that Mingi would have created would have been able to give me a good morning kiss..." he remarked with a raised eyebrow... well, I had given myself away because I had to overdo it again.

"Never mind, we're going back to Namjoon after breakfast. Does anyone want to come voluntarily, or do I have to force someone to come voluntarily again?" I asked the group and Yeosang's eyes lit up.

"Can I come with you?" he asked me with an expectant smile and I nodded. Today we were dealing with Teenage Namjoon... He was 17, could I really try to awaken his magic? Well, it only had to be a little kiss, what could possibly happen?