14

San Pov

A moment ago I was standing in front of Y/N grinning, now I was somewhere else. Blinking in shock, I looked around and found myself in my best friend's room, sitting on his bed and staring at me, mouth open in shock, he let his eyes wander up and down once before a sly grin formed on his face. Slowly, he stood up and walked towards me.

"Were you being cheeky with Y/N?" he asked me, amused.

"I was just teasing her a little... why?" I asked irritated and suddenly heard it clapping while at the same time I felt a burning pain on my backside.

"Because you're naked..." Wooyoung explained biting his lips and my eyes widened in shock as I looked down at myself.

"How... where... huh?" I stammered, but Wooyoung distracted me, who was now only a few millimeters away from me.

"Nice ass, San... If I had known how hot you are, I would have gotten closer to you a long time ago..." he breathed seductively into my ear.

"Get away from me you perverted Satan..." I shouted in panic and stumbled back a few steps, but his grin only deepened. My back hit the wall as he leaned against me in one smooth movement.

"Where do you think you're going, tootsie? We could just have fun..." he stroked his index finger slowly and teasingly from my chin to my ear.

"Can I join in too?" I heard Yeosang, who had apparently just come in, and suddenly my flight reflex kicked in again after Wooyoung had briefly managed to make me stare at him as if paralyzed. So I ducked under his arm leaning casually against the wall and sprinted out of the room. Their laughter followed me and the last thing I heard was Yeosang, who could hardly contain his laughter.

"Oh man, he really believed it." He giggled and I left my door open for a moment because I wanted to hear what Wooyoung would say.

"Yeah... Not just him Sangie..." he sounded thoughtful, stopped laughing and with a pounding heart I finally closed my door and flopped down on my bed. Why was it knocking so fast? And why did I feel sick to my stomach when he stood in front of me and stared at me so intensely?

Y/N Pov

A few hours had passed and I tiptoed past Yuchan's bedroom door, not wanting to wake him up as I wanted to live to see the next day.

"Y/Nnie..." I heard it whining behind his door, apparently the effect hadn't worn off yet, which is why I was able to enter his room safely. As soon as I was inside, he stretched his arms out to me, wanting to cuddle, which was a side effect of my magic and since I was to blame, I couldn't deny him, so I lay down with him and let him hug me. But after a short time, the hug became so tight that it almost hurt and I couldn't breathe. Fuck... this was a trap... Flames began to dance in the air around us and I feared that this time my last hour had come. I looked around in panic, unable to escape because he had put his weight on me so I couldn't run.

"Chan... I can explain... it wasn't intentional..." I tried to calm him down and after he looked into my eyes for a few seconds, the flames went out again. But when he released me, a splash of water hit my face.

"Don't always be so dramatic, not everyone wants to kill you right away, least of all me. But if you use your magic against me again, I'll have barbecue witch for dinner..." he threatened me, now less agitated, almost gently, and I nodded.

"Sorry, I'll work on it...." I said and he released me completely so I could finally go to my room and change. I really needed to do something and so I had an idea....