9

As I sometimes felt a little dizzy when overcoming time, I closed my eyes while Wooyoung still managed to shout "Whoohooo" between space and time. Smiling, I opened my eyes again and stood in the boys' restroom of an elementary school. The urinals were hanging low and it didn't smell very pleasant, based on my suspicions. We only had half an hour, so we immediately looked around when we heard quiet sobbing coming from one of the cubicles. I knocked cautiously and was about to speak when Wooyoung stopped me by putting a finger on my lips... Oh yes, little boys might get scared if there's a woman in the boys' toilet... so I stood close to the exit door to get away in case the little boy came out of there.

"Are you okay in there?" Wooyoung asked gently and the person in the stall took a startled breath. Then the door opened a crack and a cute little boy peeked out, probably thinking I was a teacher, and came running towards me before clasping his arms around my waist. I recognized him immediately, it was Namjoon.

"Miss, I fell down, my knee is bleeding, my jeans are torn and the others will laugh at me again when they see this," he cried against my stomach.

"What happened?" I asked him sympathetically and stroked his head.

"I tripped over my shoelaces again." he explained, hanging his head.

"Again? Does this happen often?" Wooyoung asked and Namjoon nodded. Wooyung knelt down in front of him, brought himself to the same level as the child and looked at his knee. Then he stroked it with his hand and worked his healing magic.

"Look, it's not that bad, it's not even bleeding..." he reassured the 6-year-old child. I put my hands on his other knee, since I wasn't physically strong enough, I tore his jeans on the other side with my telekinesis. Then I took off my sneakers and removed the elastic laces, which I now attached to Namjoon's shoes.

"So... your pants are stylish now and you can't trip over these laces. And... if something embarrassing happens to you again, laugh first, before anyone else... then they'll laugh with you and not at you." I advised him with a smile and after thanking us, he ran off to his class.

"The opponent must have had something to do with him falling down." Wooyoung speculated and I nodded.

"I hope what we did was enough... But time's up, we have to get back." I grabbed his hand and after a few seconds we were back in our living room.

"I'll never get used to it, you were gone for exactly five seconds... and every time you come back, I get dizzy." Seonghwa complained.

"Oh, I'm sorry... but I attached my time magic to your mind control..." I apologized.

"Why is that?" he asked, confused.

"So that your magic keeps you from forgetting any previous false timeline... I'm sort of using you as a transmitter..." he nodded at my words.

"That makes sense, otherwise you'd have to explain everything to us again after every time travel." he understood what I meant.

"Exactly, that would be very annoying. But never mind now, google him again." I said excitedly and he did as I asked.

"He's alive... Now he's a banker and earns a lot of money, but no music..." his mouth twisted slightly in disappointment.

"No, it's progress, it shows that we just have to keep at it as the enemy is still tampering with the timelines. I think I understand what happened. Someone made Namjoon fall on purpose, he embarrassed himself, got bullied and decided to become a teacher so he can save kids from that.... but a teacher doesn't earn enough to afford craftsmen, so he built his own kitchen and died because of his clumsiness... Now he wasn't bullied, thanks to us, he became a banker and lives because he can afford craftsmen." I explained, beaming with pride.

"That's... for you... amazingly plausible and logical..." Yuchan praised me boldly... Did he think I was stupid or why did he act so surprised?

"Then we'll just have to see what's stopping him from becoming a rapper..." Yeosang concluded.

"On to the next mission then... Volunteers ahead?" I asked, holding up my hand...