50

As soon as we were back in our own time, we saw new changes again. The color in the hallway was new again, this time it was a simple white, the furniture, which had been colorful before, was now black and gray, the pictures had disappeared and immediately a wave of new memories hit me. Sophie... She was colorblind and Jimin had banned all colors in solidarity since he was 8 years old. He lived with us, like all BTS members now, Namjoon was also there in this reality, although there was still one missing. There was BTS here and they were a band of 6. Without Taehyung, they were little known and the company was on the verge of bankruptcy, so they were grateful not to have to pay for a dorm. Anyway, he had redecorated everything here since then and we weren't complaining, our own rooms were all the way we wanted them and the decor of the common areas looked classy and tidier than in any other reality.

"I'm telling you, she's scary... she looked at me like she was planning to take the feather duster off me and shove it down my throat and remove cobwebs from my gut, twisting the thing until she gets it back out with the whole gut untwisted and then roasts it like a kebab skewer." we heard Nicky's voice complaining to someone. A bright giggle sounded and although I'd never heard it before, I knew from memory that it was Sophie.

"Maybe it's because you switched off the PC when you went over it with the feather duster," Mike was now heard to say. The voices were coming from the kitchen, so we followed them and there we saw Sophie, still laughing, not as small as before but no less cute, next to Jimin, who was shaking his head, Nicky with her hands on her hips, looking upset and Mike, laughing quietly.

"Nicky... you're supposed to be working, not chatting," I said as a greeting and the person I was addressing turned around and bowed with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry, my queen... I'm just so excited... your secretary chased me out of the office, even though I was cleaning it... she... she really scares me... no emotion on her face... she stares right through you... creepy." she stammered and rubbed her arms, on which goose bumps had actually formed.

"Nicky... Violet's not so bad, I had a chat with her and she was really nice." Sophie comforted our cleaner in a gentle voice. Jimin held her hand and smiled with every word she said... I was surprised they weren't a couple, they were so cute together.

"I'll talk to her and ask her what her side of this story is, now get back to work or do I have to give you legs?" I said and she immediately grabbed her cleaning bucket that Mike had just filled for her. She pressed her lips together so that she wouldn't say anything wrong in my presence, then winked seductively at Jungkook before disappearing from the kitchen. Shaking my head, I sighed, this girl was giving me a headache, why had I given her this punishment?

"Now sit down, I've made Perilla noodles because Kookie always wants to eat them when he comes back," Mike said with a smile and pushed us onto the bench in front of the table.

"You look like you're in pain." Jimin remarked, casting a worried glance at me.

"I'm fine... Just a bit of a headache..." I said and then I had gentle hands on my head, massaging the pain away. They probably disappeared so suddenly because healing magic was used.

"Don't torture yourself, you have two healers here who are only too happy to take care of such things." I heard Wooyoung scold me before he pulled his hands back again. I hadn't even noticed that he had come in.

"Shall we watch shows and cuddle after dinner?" Mike asked me as he set my plate down in front of me, earning a raised eyebrow from Jungkook.

"Didn't Jin say you have to sleep over because you're hanging out in her room too much?" he asked and Mike sighed.

"He's making me play Mariokart all night again, have mercy..."