5

"You'll have to restore the timeline on your own." Jongho said disinterestedly, which made Yuchan snort... as if he hadn't said that himself earlier.

"But she has a new power and can now take someone with her, Brainy Smurf." he explained with a grin and suddenly Jongho, who hadn't noticed anything before because he had been playing Subway Surfer the whole time, looked up.

"Ah, we've already got the first volunteer to test the whole thing out with me to see if I can take anyone with me unharmed... Let's hope I don't accidentally lose you somewhere in the 90s, where there were no smartphones yet." I said with a sneer, enjoying his panicked look and slapping myself on the back because I was really scaring him... not gonna lie, no one else could do that. Such a cell phone addict.

"Take me with you!" Wooyoung shouted enthusiastically, but I shook my head.

"No, Jongho's coming with me the first time, but next time it's your turn," I promised him with a smile.

"We should make a plan, do you know where you have to go? Any names? A date?" asked Seonghwa, who already had a pen in his hand and an open notebook in front of him.

"There are seven names, one must belong to us, although I don't know if he doesn't know or if he's deliberately hiding." I told them everything too.

"They can only intervene once at a single point in time, so if we proceed logically, we would have to make sure that they don't prevent procreation..." Yunho reasoned and I looked at him in disgust. Did he want us to look after their parents while they were having sex?

"No one can say exactly when they were conceived, I think the boys' parents are safe... they can only do something from birth... Kill them right after, or otherwise change their fate. So we have to go to their births and take care of them there... then again and again to the destiny intersections... you can only change a person's life at these intersections if you travel back in time. In other words, when significant events occur." I explained and Jongho sighed in annoyance.

"So that means I have to go to every birth?" he asked, grimacing.

"Yes, I guess that's what it means... There's no other way to find the intersections," I confirmed his question. One of Jongho's gifts was to see people's destinies as soon as he touched them. He saw where the intersections were and what would happen if the person chose this or that. He saw not only the actual fate, but also all the possibilities. That's why he usually wore gloves, because his gift was new and he hadn't yet learned to seal himself off from it, so he was flooded as soon as he touched someone new. Unfortunately, he never saw everything, only up to three intersections away, otherwise we would have found the right person at birth...

"So you would have taken me with you anyway... and here you are, pretending it's my own fault." he snorted and I giggled... I guess he got me there.

"Come on, don't be silly, it'll be fun." I said and tousled his hair.

"Will you tell us their names? And where do we get their birthdays from if we can't research anything about them on the internet?" Seonghwa asked thoughtfully, but I just pointed to my head with a grin.

"Everything is stored in here." Finally, my fangirling was good for something. But I only got skeptical looks. How was I supposed to lead them if they didn't take me seriously?

"Write down Kim Namjoon 12.09.94, Kim Seokjin 04.12.92, Min Yoongi 09.03.93, Jung Hoseok 18.02.94, Park Jimin 13.10.95, Kim Taehyung 30.12.95 and Jeon Jungkook 01.09.97." I looked around with a cocky grin.

"She must really love them..." said San in amazement.

"I'm not even sure if she knows our birth dates by heart..." said Yunho.

"I don't even think she knows all our surnames..." Mingi interjected.

"Who are you anyway? What are you doing in my house?" I asked hi, in shock and Yuchan held his stomach laughing.

"Yah, it's not just your house, it belongs to all of us..." Wooyoung grumbled, piqued.

"Okay, let's go then... First we go to the year 1994... give me your Fins." I said adventurously as I grabbed Jongho's hand. The last thing I saw in the present was his eyes widening in shock.