2

"M-mike? Mike Angelo?" I asked, stammering, unable to believe what I was seeing in front of me.

"Um... ye- yeeeees..." he said, stretching and looking around my room, lost.

"Isn't that the guy from TV, did you just let him appear here because you think he's so hot?" Yuchan giggled and I poked him in the rib.

"Maybe you could shut your cheeky mouth... you don't have to tell everything..." I gave him a dirty look.

"He doesn't understand us, doesn't he speak Chinese?" Yuchan said, waving his hand.

"Well, actually... Chinese, Thai, English and... Korean." Mike explained and Chan's jaw dropped.

"Ok... that's bad now..." he said dejectedly.

"What are you guys? Superheroes or something? Please tell me the Avengers are real..." Mike asked excitedly, which made me smile.

"Something like that... We're witches." I explained to him.

"Like Enchantress?" he wanted to know and I looked at him perplexed, but Chan giggled.

"Maybe not quite as evil... but you can't know all this, so unfortunately we have to erase your memory," he said and Mike looked at us disappointed.

"Something cool happens to me and then I get flashed..." he sulked and again I was lost for words.

"You really like movies, don't you?" Chan asked him with interest, to which he immediately beamed with enthusiasm.

"I'm an actor... and a singer, don't you know Golf and Mike? We also had Korean songs..." he looked at Yuchan, waiting.

"You're the Mike? Yes, of course I know you... and I'm Chan from A.C.E... Nice to meet you." They shook hands enthusiastically.

"Ah I know them, favorite boys..." Mike was happy and I was getting more and more annoyed by the two of them.

"Blah blah blah... fine you're Idols... wow... but for that I can manipulate time, teleport people and a few other useful things." I explained with a dirty grin and they were both gone. I had teleported them to their respective beds.

"3, 2, 1..." I counted a few seconds later, as Chan's room was next to mine and it didn't take him long to reappear.

"Are you crazy?" he asked angrily as he dropped on top of me to tickle me.

"Haha... no stop it... not dahhhhaaaa..." I laughed and in my helplessness, as I couldn't get him off me, I teleported him back to his bed. He came storming back into my room, screaming wildly.

"Stop teleporting me or I'll tell the others what you think of them.... I'll be your live commentator on your thoughts. Everyone will know everything..." he threatened me, but I just cleared my throat snidely.

"Then I'll port you to Mingi in the bathroom when he lays an egg," I replied.

"Should I tell your mother that you want to get engaged to Jongho? He would be her dream son-in-law..." he giggled again, to which I threw a pillow at him.

"I can go through time and prevent your conception... hmpf" I got upset, but he just laughed again before pushing me back onto the bed and lying down next to me, holding me tightly against him.

"Stop complaining already... Let's just cuddle and sleep... You can't get rid of me anyway, you can't make me disappear, because then you'd have to put up with the others all by yourself." he reassured me with a grin.

"You know, Channie... sometimes I hate loving you so much. Turn on my, BTS chill and sleep playlist please." I admitted defeat and he looked at me confused.

"Who or what is BTS? I can't find a playlist on your phone that includes it," he said irritably and I took my phone from his hand.

"Has Spotify deleted BTS?" I wondered and then typed it into Google, but no Korean band called BTS was found. A slight panic rose in me, there was no trace of them on the internet...

"If no one remembers the guys but me... then that means someone is messing with time and changing the timeline... Someone has made BTS disappear..."