10 Small magic tutorial + character introduction

Here is a short explanation of the abilities and an introduction to the main characters and their abilities. Since you can't memorize everything, you can check back here in case of doubt as the story progresses. I'll write them in random order, if you want an alphabetical order, you're welcome to come home to me and organize them on my PC xD

All abilities increase over time, so they get better, so at first Y/N can only travel to the past and present, but not to the future, which comes after her present, but that will develop. I'll write about what you can do initially and how it will strengthen here.

Healing power:

As the name implies, you heal through this power, at first you can only find and heal minor and medium injuries and minor illnesses when you touch the other person with your hand, later you can also heal fatal wounds and incurable diseases. As the power increases, you no longer need to touch the injured person, just keep your hand close to their body.

Will control

You can impose your will on other people and make them do things they would not otherwise do. Initially, this only works if the person does not know or realize this, but as your power increases, you can also control people who actively resist.

Fate magic:

I already explained this in the chapter, you can see the further fate of a person and where the turning points in life are where fate can turn (called interfaces here). Initially you only see the current fate if it is not turned, later you also see the fates that can be chosen at the turning points.

Projection:

One creates mirages from one's imagination, which at first can only be seen, but with increasing power can also be touched.

Euthanizing:

You go to the vet... no fun. You can put people or animals into a light sleep when you touch them. Later, you can increase this to a coma-like deep sleep.

Magnetism:

Have you seen X-Men? Do you know Magneto, the cool sock? I love him. So the power here is a magic power and not a mutant power, but it can do the same thing... Move anything magnetic with the power of thought... of course it looks cooler with cool hand movements, so let's add those :) In the beginning you can only do everything in a 10m radius, but that increases as your power increases, later you can control anything you can see or imagine in your mind.

Cursing:

I personally have this power too, I curse everything and everyone when something annoys me... But here it has an effect that my curse unfortunately doesn't have^^ You can use this power to cause illness in the cursed person. Again, the stronger the power, the worse the diseases.

Shield:

If you have this power, you can protect yourself and bystanders with a protective shield. Initially it can only withstand physical attacks, but it quickly becomes stronger and also protects against magical attacks. Please don't scare anyone who can conjure up a protective shield...

Telepathy:

You can hear the thoughts of others, but do you want to? Do you really want to accidentally listen to someone philosophizing while they're taking a dump? Or picking their nose? If a guy tells me I'm totally hot, I don't want to read his thoughts: "Can the dysfunctional bitch maybe put the knife down so I can get away quickly?". But back to the power, as you get stronger you can not only hear the thoughts, you can send your own.

Shapeshifting:

At first, you can only transform into simple things, such as flower pots, which you can then drop on your opponent's head, or letterboxes, which you can use to scare the letter carrier by biting him as he drops the letter in... dead objects without souls can later be transformed into all life forms... just not into dragons, they don't exist... to look like a dragon, contact someone who knows projection.