52

"You think Jungkook is the one for you?" he asked, overwhelmed, and I nodded at first, but then shook my head again.

"I don't know... but it's making more and more sense... we're partially inseparable and he thinks we're Twinflames." I explained, to which Yuchan stared at me like I had two heads.

"That... this is so rare among the royal families... I don't think it's been done for centuries." he said in awe.

"And when was there a coven with 13 members, when could the spell be circumvented and a royal family had two children? When were there witches with more than 3 abilities? And then two of them too... Nothing is normal anymore, nothing is ordinary about our coven... look at our parents, they were almost all weak abilities in the last generations, mainly healing and protective powers, but what do we have? Elements, magnetism, necromancy, curses, telekinesis, lulling, time travel... we are a fighting coven... we don't protect passively like our ancestors... we were born for a different reason. Almost all male witches. The goddess didn't do this for no reason." I enumerated and Yuchan pressed his lips together thoughtfully.

"We should take a shower first, you're shaking like a leaf. Then you sleep it off while I go to my parents... I might find more clues about the prophecy in their library. We need to know what's coming... I have a very bad feeling." With that, he left my room. Sighing, I gathered my sleeping clothes and went into my bathroom to take a hot shower. I mourned the time when I could actually sleep and inwardly cursed my best friend, but I couldn't change it now. I wondered how many more powers I would gain and what good it would do me if we could all die anyway. After drying off and coming out of the bathroom in my pyjamas, I noticed with irritation that Hobi was sitting on the armchair where I usually put my dirty laundry. He had probably put them in the basket that was in the corner especially for this purpose and had collected nothing but dust so far.

"I really can't come into my room without someone already being here." I remarked before taking the brush from the dresser and combing my damp hair.

"Chan sent me here, he said someone should always be with you to protect you." he explained.

"Isn't that boring?" I asked as I lay down in my bed.

"No, I can just look at you for hours, it's not boring at all." he said with a cheeky grin and I grimaced.

"Yah Hoseok... stop flirting with me... what if I fart in my sleep, or snore loudly, do you still think that's so great?" I asked him and he laughed amusedly.

"It's not the first time I've been with you when you're asleep and you've forgotten to mention that you drool on your pillow," he said with a giggle and got said drooled-on pillow thrown in his face.

"Oh shut up, you'd better come here and cuddle me to sleep... There's always someone sleeping with me, cuddling me, I've been spoiled..." I ordered half seriously, but he didn't need to be told twice. He quickly crawled under the covers and pulled me into his arms.

"Sleep well, princess," he whispered in my ear, which gave me goose bumps. I breathed in his scent deeply and closed my eyes with a smile.

"Kookie's really right... No one smells as good as you do." I murmured and heard him laugh softly. The last thing I was aware of was a pair of lips blowing a kiss on my hair, then I was gone...