22

"You know?" I asked him in surprise, not wanting to release myself from his embrace, when did a real idol ever hug you?

"What am I then? Decoration?" Yuchan called out from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and thought wild insults at him.

"Stay out of my head you peeping tom. And it doesn't count with you guys, I grew up with you!" I shouted back.

"Seriously Y/N... Everyone in this house but you is an idol.... Ok... Mike isn't, but he's a famous actor and singer too.... And you're standing here having half a heart attack and dirty thoughts over a one and only.... Oh hello... I'm Chan." he had walked to the door while we were talking and was now staring at Jin as if he had an apparition.

"Ok, I get it" I heard in my head before I let go of Jin.

"Yes, my father sent me here... He actually wanted to keep me away from the circle, but since you saved my life, my family has sworn allegiance to you again and now I'm here to take my place at your side." he explained, which made me smile happily.

"Welcome. I'm glad you're joining us, we've been looking for you for a while... only one more is missing, then the circle is complete. " I replied.

"Do you have pheromone magic by any chance? You have such an incredible attraction..." Yuchan asked and Jin shook his head with a grin.

"No, it's just my face that has that effect. But thanks for the compliment." Jin said with a wink and I could see the little hearts glistening in my best friend's eyes...

"Channie... That's one of two potential husbands for me... Find yourself another victim..." I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and he trolled back into the kitchen, sulking, while Jin touched everything he found in the wardrobe with interest. He frowned and then grinned.

"You're a scanner?" I asked and he nodded.

"And since I scanned you when you rescued me, I know everything you know.... And two of your coven members are secretly doing it together." I didn't know what shocked me more right now... although... Yes...

"What... Who?" I asked, my eyes wide. His amused look pierced me.

"You are our prophesied leader... accept your destiny and find out for yourself... if you truly believe in who you are, if you embrace it... then there will be no secrets for you in the coven. But to do that, you have to finally accept who you are." he advised me and I knew he was right.

"You really have read me completely, haven't you?" I asked him, frowning, and he chuckled slightly.

"Yes, and I also know that I might be your mate." he murmured to me, coming dangerously close so that I could feel his breath on my ear, causing my pulse to escalate.

"Um... so... come with me, I'll show you to your room and introduce you to the others." I distracted from the topic and pulled him with me. His melodic laughter gave me goose bumps from my hairline to the tips of my toes.

"Here's your room..." I opened a door, he looked in briefly and then nodded. Then he followed me into the kitchen, where everyone was sitting at the table.

"Guys, Jin's here... We'll do our circle rituals for entry when we're all complete," I explained.

"Hey, nice to meet you guys, no need to introduce yourselves, I already know you through my power. I hope we get along well." he smiled at the group.

"Welcome to our home." Seonghwa greeted him warmly.

"Are you also a witch, like the others here?" What are your powers?" Mike asked excitedly, but Jin's gaze literally pierced him instead of answering him.

"You and I... we're about to have a talk about what limits there are for you here from now on. I don't like what I've read about you so far..."