41

We stood outside Hobi's front door, successfully delivered him again and he turned to me sadly.

"How long will it be until I see you again?" he asked me with wide eyes, not seeming to want to say goodbye just yet.

"I don't know... it could be any time, or it could be ten years from now... but I promise you, we'll definitely see each other again... you're part of our circle. If I don't come back before then, persuade your parents to bring you to the coven in five years, that's when the old coven retired and we younger ones took over. It would be nice if I came back and you were already one of us... then I'll see you right away." I said and smiled at him encouragingly, which he immediately returned.

"I promise you... when you get home, I'll be there." He pulled me into his arms and hugged me one last time before he hugged Yunho too.

"Take care... and go through with the training, you'll definitely make your debut." he promised Hoseok, who had to wipe away a tear before he waved to us and went into his house. Sighing, as it was really hard for me to part with the cute sunshine, I took Yunho's hand and brought us home. I immediately saw the changes... it was no longer the same timeline, the soft mocha painted hallway was now a bright apple green, whereas a few years ago Seonghwa had gotten away with the color... Apparently someone else had overruled him here. Yunho, who had been with me outside the timeline in the past, could also see that there were differences. There were pictures of all of us on the wall and when I looked at them closely, I saw Hobi...

Excitedly, I searched the house and finally found him in the living room, watching a movie and eating chips with Jongho and Mingi. With a little cry of joy, I ran to him and half-jumped onto his lap, knocking over the bowl of potato chips. The chips, flying in a high arc, slowly flew back into the bowl, which hung in the air as if by magic and then floated onto the table together with its contents.

"Thank you, honey... I would have been really sad if those chips had landed on the floor," Jongho said with a smile to Yunho, who had saved the snacks with telekinesis. Yunho's eyes widened before he mumbled "Honey?" in disbelief. Apparently they were a couple in this reality. The youngest snuggled up to the bewildered-looking Yunho, who was probably trying to process what had just happened. Hobi didn't care about the two of them, but wrapped his arms around me and hugged me close.

"Are you from the time when I wasn't here yet?" he asked affectionately and I nodded.

"First meeting." I informed him.

"I see... but Jin and Yoongi are coming soon, you should keep your distance from me." he said and I looked at him confused.

"If they see me with you, they'll nag me the whole time to keep you away from me and make my life even harder..." he explained and now I didn't understand anything anymore.

"Why would they do that, they're your friends..." I started, but was interrupted by Jin's icy voice.

"We're not."

"The traitor abandoned us, there were already four of us... then Project Bangtan was just disbanded..." came from Yoongi and suddenly I understood... oh fuck... Jungkook... Jungkook wasn't there yet, he had never stopped Hobi from leaving the band and Jin and Yoongi seemed to resent him a lot....

"I guess I'll have to change the order in which I save them.... Jongho... Jeon Jeongguk 09/01/1997... Busan..."