4

"They're all here now" I heard Yuchan, whose strongest gift was telepathy, which he could control in both directions, he could penetrate the thoughts of others as well as send his thoughts to others. Most of the time he used his gift to blackmail me and mentally tell me what I should bring him from the shops... As punishment, I would occasionally send him hundreds of spiders with my projection, which would make him scream because he was afraid of the creepy-crawlies, but this only frightened him for a short time because he then remembered that it was just an illusion of me. But now I had mastered teleportation... He would look really stupid if he thought it was just a mirage, but in reality I had teleported real spiders here. Grinning, I thought about doing it for real the next time he annoyed me, but then I couldn't be so mean to my best friend, I didn't want to kill him. Since I was sure that Yuchan hadn't told the others about my new gift, as he wanted to see the stupid faces they would surely make, I decided to surprise them and ported right in front of them. What I didn't know, to better sit in a round, they had moved the chairs and instead of appearing standing in front of them, I was suddenly sitting on Yeosang's lap, who in shock triggered one of his gifts, which unfortunately was his shield spell, which now launched me into the air and threatened to throw me against the wall. Too surprised to react, I forgot my own powers for a moment and let it happen instead of saving myself, but Hongjoong, who also had telekinesis, switched gears quite quickly and intercepted me with his power just before the wall, let me float down carefully and then put a hand on my cheek to scan me with his other gift, the healing power, to see if I was unharmed.

"Thank you, Joongie... Everything's ok, I was just scared." I assured him as Yeosang suddenly jumped up and hugged me in panic.

"Y/Nie... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to." he apologized.

"It's okay, it was my own fault." I reassured him as I stroked his back.

"Yah, why didn't you save yourself? That was pretty stupid, you almost crashed into the wall..." Wooyoung grumbled at me while San laughed his head off.

"Those were great fighting skills... She just wanted to finish off the wall," he acknowledged my effort.

"What's she standing in my way for... " I said with a grin.

"Aren't we talking about the fact that she just teleported here?" Seonghwa asked with a raised eyebrow, whereupon all the heads suddenly turned in my direction and some of them looked at me with their mouths hanging open.

"This is the fifth gift now... you can't deny it anymore, you ARE our leader..." Yunho said and I grimaced.

"Where does she want to lead us?" Mingi asked, giggling.

"To total destruction." said Jongho, who was sitting on the sofa and hadn't even looked up from his cell phone.

"She's taking us to Macces, as usual." San interjected, still not having calmed down from his laughing fit. I wrinkled my nose, piqued, and then gave them my middle finger.

"You nasty bastards... I'm going to torture you like this with my new power," I threatened them.

"Stop this nonsense now... we have a bigger problem." admonished Yuchan, who was the eldest with me and at least occasionally pretended to be responsible.

"Yes, I just received instructions that we need to take care of this. Time has been tampered with and we need to fix it.... Also, we probably need to rescue one of our missing members..."