45

It was the first time in a long time that I closed my eyes before returning to my own time. I wonder how much the timeline had changed. I hoped that the boys would get along again, the thought that they didn't like each other anymore and that I was caught between two stools was hard to bear. Yoongi in particular should like Hobi again, their friendship was so beautiful, it had to exist again... Besides, they both meant an incredible amount to me, the thought that I could only deal with them individually hurt my soul.

"Baby... Hyung... You're back." As soon as I opened my eyes, I was hugged from behind and lifted up. Unfortunately, the magic transferred from Hobi had only been enough for the journey home, so in order for me to synchronize with the new timeline, I had to rest a bit first, because right now I was stiff as a board here and didn't understand why Jungkook firstly called me baby and secondly now lifted me up and spun me around, making me dizzy...

"Yah Kookie, put her down before she pukes again." Yuchan reprimanded him, laughing. How everyone treated him of course, for them it was a new reality, for me it was unfamiliar at first. hopefully I got the new memories quickly, because right now everything was overwhelming and confusing.

"Sorry... you look tired and completely without magic... Come with me, I'll cuddle you to sleep." he set me on my feet and took my hand before pulling me towards my room. The others just looked after us with a grin and I was very interested to see what our relationship was. When we got to my bed, he pulled the hoodie off my head, which made me glad that I still had a shirt underneath, and then pushed me onto the bed. Without hesitating, he pulled my jeans off my legs, lay down next to me and covered us up.

"You haven't said a word since you got back, or you'll be babbling at me like a waterfall," he remarked as he pulled me into his arms.

"Not even half an hour ago, I was holding your baby version in my arms and now you're lying here holding me, it's a bit much to take in.... I'm in shock and have no idea what's going on here in the timeline..." I explained and his eyes got big.

"You haven't synchronized yet and I'm a strange creep cuddling you right now?" he asked in horror, which made me giggle.

"Well, you're Jeon Jungkook from BTS cuddling me right now, it's okay, you're not a strange creep." I said and his bunny teeth appeared as he smiled in relief.

"Aaaaabut... hahaha... you don't know how we feel about each other?" he said with a cheeky grin and I nodded.

"I could tell you everything right now... hmmm... ok...so... do you believe me when I say we're very close?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, otherwise you wouldn't be so worried." I replied rolling my eyes, it was obvious.

"We're best friends... but we also have F+" he tried to convince me and I laughed.

"Nice try, but that's not my thing, I want to find out my true mate, not fuck around." I explained and he grimaced.

"It could have worked... man, if I hadn't been too dense back then, you would have taken my virginity at the party and not Y..." he started, but I interrupted him.

"Lalalalalalalaaaaa.... I don't want to hear any more about it, it's erased from my memory... never happened... nope." I shook my head vehemently and he laughed again.

"Ok, the truth, we're best friends without + but that doesn't mean I wouldn't marry you right away, but you're really taking your time deciding which of the three of us you'll take." he told me and I nodded, that sounded more believable.

"In my previous reality, Yuchan was my best friend... It's kind of sad now." I said, a little confused by it all.

"Oh no, don't worry, he is too, you were before I joined, we're just both your closest friends now." he reassured me straight away, which made me smile with relief.

"I can't stand to see you, take some of my magic." he said and kissed me without warning. His magic entered me and joined with mine, it was so strong that it momentarily overwhelmed me... what was that? His magic and mine seemed like two sides of a whole and as my memory clicked, my heart gulped faster and my whole body tingled under his touch... great... In this timeline, I had similar feelings for Jungkook as I did for Hobi... How was I supposed to find out who was right for me?

--------------------------

So, who do you think is the right one?

Jungkook?

Hoseok?

Or is it Jin?

I won't tell yet, but I want to know how good your guesses are^^