26

I materialized right in Jongho's room, caught him dancing around his room with his eyes closed to the sounds of Unbreak my Heart by Toni Braxton, wearing a dress. My dress. My little black one that I'd only bought a few days ago and hadn't even worn myself yet. I stared at him angrily, but he still hadn't noticed me. So I manifested a dance partner for the hot little cut with my projection. He gave a startled squeak when he was suddenly grabbed and forced into a spin. Pennywise was also a good dancer.

"My lady, may I have this dance?" he hissed and I saw pure fear on Jongho's face, maybe I could make him pee himself, the poor guy was not only afraid of dinos, but also of clowns, which is why I rubbed my hands together and laughed spitefully.

"Can you please... pl please pu put it away" he sniffled anxiously as he was leaned backwards after a piruette.

"My dress." I complained.

"I'll buy it for you." he cried and he must have been getting really stressed because I suddenly had a crown of flowers on my head and a huge bouquet in my hand.

"Well, there you go..." I said with a smile and let the clown disappear, but not before he had thrown Jongho a kiss, he was a true gentleman.

"And now explain to me why you're wearing my dress and does this happen often?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I like dressing like you... I just like the feeling of the soft fabric on my skin and my mom doesn't have any dresses, she only wears pants and you're the closest thing I have to a sister and that's why... I sometimes borrow your clothes... please don't take my cell phone again..." he asked after his confession, but I was far too shocked. He had voluntarily referred to me as something like his sister, my heart was overflowing with cuteness and I had a furtive tear in my left eye. I wrapped my arms tightly around the trembling boy and smooched his forehead, which he endured with disgust on his face, like a good brother.

"Awwwwe Jonghoya...I love you too, no one annoys me as much as you do, so you definitely have the brother position... fine with me, wear my clothes then, but don't you dare wank in them.... or let yourself bang in them, because then it will bang again, but then from me..." I was just too soft for the toad. For the first time, I felt him return the hug.

"Thank you, Noona..." He had never made a Noona sound so sincere and I had to swallow with emotion.

"Alright, are you going to tell me the next date or should I show you how to do your make-up first?" I asked and he giggled.

"Sorry Noona, your taste in clothes is exquisite, but you do your make-up like a country madam's granny... some call it naive peasant painting... Mike is good at make-up because he learned it on set, he'll help me later." He explained with a laugh and was lucky that I was in such a good mood, otherwise he'd have my loafers in his face right now.

"Date?" I asked, annoyed.

"04.10.2002." he said with an apologetic smile and I was off again, ending up behind the same wall to hide, but things had changed here... Opposite Yoongi's grandmother's house stood a magnificent villa, very modern for the time, and Yoongi stood in front of it and admired the building. When he noticed me walking towards him, his eyes lit up.

"Noona, you've come back!" he exclaimed delightedly, which made me smile gently.

"Yes, I wanted to visit you both. How are you at your grandma's now?" I asked him.

"It's so nice at Grandma's, there's always someone there when I come home from school, she cooks real food for me, I don't have to share ramen with my brother anymore and I have clothes without holes," he told me, chattering away. My heart broke at his words, how bad had he had it? It was well known that his family was poor, but to see it so close to his skin... that was another story. I briefly turned back to the villa before following Yoongi into his grandmother's house... Beomie stood at a window and waved at me with a grin.