58

After my words, his eyes seemed to darken a little and before I could change my mind, his lips were on mine again and his hand was exploring the soft skin of my breasts. As he gently stroked my nipple, I sighed against his lips. His fingers were so tender, his kiss loving, but I could feel his heart beating as fast as mine. My hands buried themselves in his hair and my tongue sought its way to his, intensifying the kiss again until we were completely lost in each other. One piece of clothing after another flew off the bed, while our lips only parted for a few seconds at a time.

"You know... not that I'm trying to stop you from doing anything... but... what's wrong with you all of a sudden?" he asked breathlessly as we lay under my comforter in just our underwear.

"Hobi... do you think it's crazy that I want to feel that we're both alive? I need to feel you as intensely as I can... that's the only thought that's stopping me from breaking down right now..." I explained and he looked into my eyes for a long time before nodding slightly.

"I can see that... you seem so different. So serious and... so sad." he remarked before he hugged me tightly and pressed his lips gently to mine again.

"I need you so much..." I whispered into the kiss and felt his grip tighten. I let my hands roam over his back while he removed my briefs as well. His fingers found their way between my legs and as he stroked me, I sighed contentedly. My desire grew with every touch, even as his lips left my mouth and traveled to my neck, where he left a hot trail of wet kisses, across the crook of my neck to my collarbone, further and further down until he sucked my left nipple into his mouth and gently nibbled on it as he slid two fingers inside me without warning.

"Mhhhh... Hobi...." I could no longer hold back my moans, which seemed to spur him on as he now nibbled on me harder. My hands tangled impatiently in the waistband of his boxers, trying to get them off as quickly as possible, which made him grin in amusement.

"Not so impatient... Let's enjoy ourselves a little longer." With that, he withdrew from me again, taking my hands instead and holding them tightly while he slid downwards, licking over the tender skin on my stomach until I suddenly felt his tongue on my clitoris. As he didn't let go of my hands and I couldn't do anything with them while he licked me, I could only moan helplessly, which seemed to please him a lot, because he teased me until I was almost on the verge of tears. I was getting hotter and hotter and the tugging inside me was almost unbearable, but he just wouldn't let me come, as soon as he noticed that I was breathing faster, he slowed down his tongue strokes or kissed the inside of my thighs instead.

"Hobi... please... I can't take any more..." I begged him for release, so he slid higher again and let go of my hands. Now that I was free, I simply tugged his underpants down and clamped my legs around his waist, making him laugh softly.

"That urgent?" he let his hands roam over my body before lowering himself onto me again and kissing me hungrily. As I opened my mouth to let his tongue in, I felt him enter me in one fluid motion. My delighted gasp was completely muffled by our passionate kiss. Nothing had ever felt so good in my entire life and I didn't want him to stop moving inside me ever again. My heart beat faster and faster and my breathing became more labored, I was so focused on feeling him that I almost forgot to catch my breath as I pressed my hips harder and harder against him. I ran my fingertips over his back, scratching him every time I thought it couldn't feel any better and seconds later he proved me wrong. The tension built higher and higher and as he held my hands above my head and thrust faster and harder, I couldn't hold on any longer and just let myself fall, enjoying the wild waves that made my insides twitch again and again, whispering his name over and over until I felt him reach his climax too. We both lay clutching each other tightly, sweaty and breathing heavily, eyes closed, listening to the powerful beating of our jumbled hearts until we calmed down a little. After a while, he pulled me into the shower with him, where we kissed again and again while we washed ourselves, which didn't change when we lay cuddling in my bed again shortly afterwards.

"Are you going to tell me what happened? Something has shaken you to the core." he asked me gently.

"I... so Kookie has a new power and accidentally catapulted us into the future.... I watched myself die... And Jungkook... the others all burned to death and you and Jin... she threw you on the ground like broken dolls... you were dead... we were all dead..."