13

"Oh come on Seonghwa... you can make such a small event disappear quickly..." I tried to persuade him to take away Yuchan's memory of that stupid, out-of-control kiss, but he just shook his head.

"I don't want to interfere in my friends' lives, maybe you'll fall in love because of it and I would have ruined it." he refused and my eyes almost popped out of my head at his words.

"Are you crazy? We're definitely not falling in love... Instead, he'll probably just kill me tomorrow and bury me in the woods..." I was about to escalate.

"Maybe you should lie around less and practise controlling your powers instead. I already helped you out when you accidentally enchanted Yeosang and you both lost your Virg..." he started, but I quickly covered his mouth.

"Shut up Seonghwa, we swore never to mention that again... it never happened." Embarrassed, I let go of him again after his gaze almost pierced me. Hopefully no one had heard that.

"Listen, it had an impact, yes I made him forget because I thought his feelings were just from the pheromones.... but I was wrong, he really loved you and I messed with his brain and talked him out of it... what do we have now? He doesn't remember, he doesn't know anything about his feelings anymore, but he's constantly confused when he's around you. If I hadn't intervened, you might have become a couple." You could see how sorry he was and how his guilty conscience gnawed at him.

"We wouldn't have, it takes two and my feelings were only because of the pheromones." I contradicted him and he sighed.

"In any case, I won't intervene again, so you'll have to live with his anger and finally work on your powers." he remained firm, which made me press my lips together in frustration so as not to explode.

"And how do you think I should do that? Everyone I practice with then will fall in love with me and if I accidentally draw out their pheromones, then I'll fall in love too and then I'll wake up three weeks later pregnant and married and everything will have unraveled, but then it'll be too late, then I'll be pregnant and married..." I grumbled to myself and he laughed.

"Find someone who volunteers, knows all this beforehand, that's how I learned and I promise you I'll erase all feelings before you get married. But remember, I want a written declaration of consent first," he said in a friendlier tone and I blew a strand of hair out of my face, annoyed. I would like to know who had voluntarily practised with him, but he wouldn't tell me, so I didn't even ask

"Do you..." I started, but he interrupted me.

"No, I certainly don't want to practise with you, then I can't erase anything if it's me, I don't want to get married in a pheromone frenzy and then be abandoned by you after three weeks." He immediately refused, only receiving a raised eyebrow and a skeptical look from me.

"Actually, I was going to ask you if you wanted something to eat because I was just going to get something, but ok." I explained to him with a grin before leaving him standing there in his embarrassment. Turning the corner, I bumped into San in the kitchen, who held me tightly and winked at me.

"I can practice with you babygurl..." he said overly seductively, but I shook my head.

"No thanks, later you'll accidentally curse me because you get jealous or something and then I can ask one of our healers to save me again... the last time was enough for me." I wrinkled my nose piqued at the memory.

"Oh come on, that was an accident and I've mastered my power by now." he continued to tease.

"I had a boil on my butt because of you... Wooyoung had his hand on my ass for three hours... just because of you, he still grins at me so funny and slaps me as I walk by..." I said and saw him grinning cautiously.

"If you hadn't given me the +4 card at Uno, you wouldn't have had to do that," he said, shrugging his shoulders, and was about to leave. Then I decided to practice a power on him... I wonder if I could teleport someone without their clothes on? The next moment I knew the answer when I saw only his clothes in front of me, but San was gone... he was now standing naked in Wooyoung's room, well... I wonder who had Wooyoung's hand on his butt now?