34

"Kim Seokjin, get up!" Jin shouted to his younger self, who raised his head tiredly, got scared and let the current version get a splash of water on his face.

"He did that to your mother earlier, now he's standing there wet himself." I giggled and nudged Yoongi with my elbow, who widened his eyes.

"And he's still alive?" he asked in shock, which made me laugh even harder.

"He's a powerful witch with real powers, your mom's just a bitch... she can't do anything but talk... oh sorry... maybe I shouldn't talk about your..." I looked at him ruefully when he interrupted me.

"No, it's all right, you're right... But I haven't given up on her yet, one day she'll treat me like I deserve." he explained and I shook my head a little.

"Oh, she'll be proud of you, no question... But she'll still roast you every chance she gets." Was it mean to take away his illusions?

"If she's proud of me, that's enough for me, I never expected her to be nice." he said and then looked at the two Jins, who were letting the elements fly around each other's ears. I froze their water and earth fountains in flight with my telekinesis and redirected them out of the window.

"Jin, stop arguing with yourself, are you serious?  Everything here is already muddy..." I grumbled and they both looked at me wide-eyed as I just teleported away the mess they had made.

"Will you marry me?" the young Jin asked me, while the older one just shook his head.

"I don't know yet, get dressed first, I see your tralala, we need to talk and the sight distracts me." I ordered him and he looked wide-eyed at his older version.

"Is she...?" he asked and Jin nodded. He jumped up and hugged me.

"Thank you, thank.... thank you for saving me..." he picked me up and spun with me, causing me to slap his upper arms.

"Yah, put me down, you naked lunatic, or I'll change my mind and put you back on." I complained, to which the older Jin cleared his throat.

"Remember, if you kill him, you'll kill me too," he reminded me and I rolled my eyes. Nothing was allowed, everything that was fun had consequences.

"Aren't you embarrassed that I see you naked when you're younger?" I asked my current Jin, who grinned in response.

"Why, so you can see how well endowed I am without having to make myself nakedidi?" he said cheekily.

"He said nakedidi... hahaha... what a funny word." Yoongi giggled. The young Jin dashed into his room and came out dressed a little later, smiling brightly at his older version.

"Damn... I look good, my skin is still as fresh as it is now... Explain the skincare to me so I do everything right..." he stroked Jin's skin admiringly.

"The secret, double cleansing and sheet masks... and always moisturize... never go to sleep with make-up on, no matter how tired you are...." he explained to himself.

"How old are you?" asked version 1.0.

"30." Jin grinned proudly.

"Fuck... really cool... I look sooooo good." the younger one enthused.

"Remember the name World Wide Handsome... that's you, that's what they'll call you... tell everyone." he advised and I shook my head... how did Jin get the name, we had all suspected it, now it was confirmed, he called himself that...

"Stop now. Jin... we bring you Yoongi, he will live with you now and you two will take care of each other... " I explained and young Jin's eyes widened, noticing Yoongi for the first time as he shyly held up a hand in greeting.

"A roommate... How cool... you and I are going to be best friends. I'm World Wide Handsome Kim Seokjin." he introduced himself, while I rolled my eyes, Jin smirked.

"Hey, I'm Min Yoongi." he smiled timidly, recognizing his Hyung Jin in the young version and seemed to instantly trust him.

"Yoongi... we'll go then... I wish you two good luck and... We'll see when we meet in the right timeline..." I hugged him again and then I took Jin's hand before we returned to our time where Yoongi, the current version, was sitting at our kitchen table smiling at us.

"I know exactly where you were just now... I remember your outfits from that day." he greeted us and new memories flooded into my brain... how Jin had arrived here not alone but with his best friend and we had agreed to let a human live among us witches since the two of them had been living together for 12 years....