36

Neither of them gave the impression of waking up quickly, so I went to Jongho first, because he had to come with us to find out Hoseok's time interfaces. I knocked on his door. I heard him grumble briefly, so I took that as an invitation and entered.

"I don't want to... Take someone else with you." he grumbled at me immediately.

"As long as no one else has this power, you'll just have to come with me, if you want..." I started, but he interrupted me.

"No, I've developed the powers further... I'm sure this one too... tell me the name." He looked at me, annoyed, and I simply gave in.

"Jung Hoseok, born on February 18, 1994." I gave him the information and he nodded.

"Gwangju?" he asked and I nodded.

"We don't need to be at his birth, it doesn't seem like an important intersection, the first important place comes... oh... so late... 24.08.2010... Gwangju, 10:30 at the station." he explained and I looked at him in amazement.

"You can do it like that now?" I was impressed, if it was true.

"Yes, I can see yours as soon as I think of you.... even with the others, so I think my prediction is accurate. You don't need to drag me along anymore." with that he pushed me out of the room. In the hallway, I bumped into Yunho, who grinned at me in greeting.

"Well... Did you still have room in the bed?" he asked with a grin.

"Oh, is that an invitation to swap? Can I have your bed and you sleep with the two slobs?" I asked the counter question and he held up his hands.

"No, no thanks... Stay with them... And now? Are you traveling to the past?" he asked me and I nodded.

"Do you want to go?" I looked at him questioningly and he immediately started beaming.

"Sure... when do we leave?" As soon as he had spoken the words, I took his hand and we were already standing at the train station in Gwangju.

"Now." I said with a grin. He looked horrified as he hadn't expected such a quick change. I paid him no further attention, looked around and found Hoseok quite quickly as he was standing nearby at a ticket counter. I turned in his direction and was about to walk towards him when a girl came running up and hugged him from behind.

"Seokie... you can't go, if you go you'll never come back, I know that..." she whined, hugging him tightly. Frowning, I looked at the scene in front of us.

"Nikki... it's just an audition, and you know my dream... If they take me, I'm moving to Seoul. You knew that..." he replied, turning to her and stroking his hand over his head.

"But, I can't let you go, Seokie... Don't leave me... " she cried and Hoseok took her in his arms. I didn't really know how to approach him now, the girl was quite disturbing.

"Nikki, you can't change my mind, I'm leaving no matter what.

"But... But... I... I'm pregnant, yeah right... You have to stay." she tried and his eyes got big. I got angry, this stupid cow was lying, she wasn't pregnant, that would have been a huge scandal.

"How can you be sure? Have you been to the doctor, have you had a test?" he asked and I moved closer.

"No, but I have a feeling..." she explained and Hoseok closed his eyes.

"My train leaves in 30 minutes and now you're arriving with this." he grumbled, seemingly undecided whether to believe her.

"Hello, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I happen to have a pregnancy test with me." With these words, I pulled my pen out of my pocket, let my projection work and everyone except me now saw a pregnancy test. Nikki's eyes widened in shock.

"No... No need, I lied..." she admitted and Hoseok got angry.

"Tell me... how dare you use dirty tricks to keep me here? You know... I don't think I want to be with you anymore... it's over, Nikki... don't get in my way anymore." He angrily released himself from her grip and that's when I felt it. In her desperation, she released magical powers... she was a witch and was trying to lure him with her pheromones...