8

Fortunately, it wasn't long before a small leader was born... when I say small, I mean small compared to an adult, because the baby was quite big compared to other babies... a real big one. I felt sorry for his mother and I wasn't at all angry with her for screaming at me in pain, but I really hoped he wasn't a witch, because I didn't want that woman to be my mother-in-law. But he was cute. Now we just had to figure out how Jongho could touch him so that we could find out where we had to go next. I was just about to go and find him when the midwife stopped me.

"There are two of you here as interns, right? Go and get the other one and take the family to their room now. You get an empty bed and push them to their room, the nurse will show you where to find one." she told me and I nodded, grateful to have an excuse to bring Jongho here. On the way to the ward nurse, Jongho came towards me with a bed, apparently the midwife had already called the ward.

"We should take her to room 305." he informed me.

"Ok, the baby has been born, the opponent has been sent to the South Pole by express mail. All you have to do is watch his fate, then we can go." I explained and he smiled with relief. He didn't seem to be at ease with this time travel. Together we pushed the bed into the delivery room and helped Mrs. Kim to sit on it while her husband gazed lovingly at his son, whom he was holding in his arms.

"Give the baby to your wife, it's not allowed to walk in the hallway with a child in your arms... Insurance wise..." the midwife explained and the man did as he was told. Accompanied by the head midwife, who joined us, we brought the little family to the room and placed the bed in the free space between two bedside tables. The midwife said goodbye and the man went out again, as he really had to fill out the paperwork. I pushed a baby crib next to the bed.

"You look so tired, should we put your little one in his crib for you? Maybe you shouldn't get up at the moment," I suggested and she nodded.

"That would be nice." she replied, exhausted, and I looked meaningfully at Jongho, but he grimaced at me. He didn't want to pick Namjoon up, didn't seem to know how to hold him and was probably afraid of hurting him. I took Little Joonie carefully and didn't forget to support his head before I put him in the crib. When his mother closed her eyes for a moment, Jongho put his index finger on his forehead and stood still.

"What are you doing?" Mrs. Kim asked as she looked back at us and Jongho stood there, still with his finger on his little face.

"He's checking the temperature so the little one doesn't freeze," I explained, but I saw a little suspicion flash in her eyes. But before she could say anything, Jongho took his finger away and gave her a friendly smile.

"Everything's fine so far, we'll leave you alone now," he said and pulled me out of the room. I was a little sorry that we were now taking two *cough* capable interns away from the ward, but we had to go back now.

"Hold on tight," was all I said, then time blurred around us and we were back in our living room.

"So, did everything go well?" asked Yuchan and I nodded eagerly.

"Don't ask, I only had to make coffee for three hours and had my cheeks pinched by nurses because I'm supposed to be so cuddly," grumbled Jongho.

"But I was there at the birth and prevented anything from being tampered with. Google Kim Namjoon." I was curious to see what had changed, we had previously googled all the members and none of them could be found, which indicated that they had all been wiped out right after the birth.

"I found a Facebook account, Kim Namjoon, a teacher at Ilsan Elementary School... died four months ago, in a domestic accident. Apparently he was hanging kitchen cabinets, fell off the ladder that was by the open window and fell 6 stories. How clumsy do you have to be for something like that to happen?" Yeosang read out.

"We saved him, but he still died... that means there's more time manipulation with him." I remarked in frustration.

"Write on 14.08.2000 there is an interface that lasts exactly 30 minutes. Time from 10:30am. The next one would be on 23.05.2005 and then I saw another one on 01.07.2011... that's it, I can't keep up with the next two," he said to Seonghwa, who eagerly took notes, before sitting back down on the sofa with his beloved cell phone. Wooyoung jumped up, took my hand and grinned excitedly.

"Let's go!" he shouted enthusiastically and I grinned at his enthusiasm before pulling him into the past with me without further warning.