49

We carefully walked around the lilac bush, but didn't see anything at first. Behind it, we went deeper into the forest, between the trees was a dense thicket that we could barely get through. But the bushes were already moving apart, bending branches and twigs backwards and I looked gratefully at Jungkook. He was holding the plants apart telekinetically.

"Telekinesis, teleportation, elements, levitation... what else do you have?" I asked him and saw him grinning.

"Projection and telepathy, did you forget that and levitation was Jin... you're still a bit confused from the last time you traveled. Want me to give you an energy boost?" he asked worriedly and I shook my head.

"I'm wondering, why do you have so many powers equal to me? And we both haven't reached our full potential yet, it's quite possible that we'll all end up exactly the same." I pondered as I meandered along the narrow, now clear path.

"Maybe we are soul mates." he winked at me, which made me laugh.

"I'm sure it has some higher meaning, we just have to find out what it is." I explained and he nodded.

"Twinflames..." he mumbled and I looked at him in surprise. I had heard of it, but it was rare. Sometimes witches were born with exactly the same abilities, they attracted each other and when they used their powers together, they were a lot stronger. If it was true, then the likelihood of him being my mate had increased a lot. It was killing me that this weight was on me, that if I made the wrong decision we would all die. My thoughts were interrupted by the sniffling of a small child.

"Look, there he is... Oh my God, how cute!" Jungkook said and rushed towards the crying Jimin sitting under a bush. Arriving in front of him, he knelt down and gave him his bunny smile.

"Jiminie... why did you run away?" he asked him gently and the child raised his head to look at us. After a thorough examination, he sniffled once more and then threw himself into Jungkook's arms. As if he knew that he would play a big role in his life one day.

"There... there was a bad man who said he would find me and eat me if I danced one more time." He was in tears again. Seriously Beomie... Was he trying to talk the little boy out of dancing by scaring him? So that he never had a chance of getting into BigHit, clever, but not clever enough.

"Kookie, he can change his appearance... Can you find a likeness in his mind that you can create?" I asked and Jungkook nodded. Shortly after, a creepy version of Beomie appeared, who really did look like he was eating small children. Jimin looked horrified, but I made police officers appear through my projection to take the evil Beomie away. one of the police officers came to us.

"Don't worry, he'll go to prison and never be allowed out again... Besides, he doesn't eat children, he just scares them." he explained and then left. When they were out of sight, they dissolved our illusions. Jimin sighed with relief.

"I was afraid I'd never be allowed to dance again... Sophie would be sad, she loves it when I dance." he said and I raised an eyebrow.

"You already have a girlfriend?" I asked the kindergarten child, who giggled.

"My best friend." he clarified and we heard footsteps and rustling coming from the bushes. A red-haired girl, half a head shorter than Jimin, came running up and hugged him fiercely.

"Jiminah... don't leave me alone with the mean kids, you know I can only talk to you." she pouted and he returned her hug.

"I'm sorry, Sophie... come on, let's go back." he took her hand and waved to us again, while the girl didn't look in our direction once... she was probably one of the shy kind.

"So... now just one more and BTS is back together..."