Chapter no.38 A Visit From The Hokage

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord :

https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB

••••••••••••••••••

Hiruzen Sarutobi was feeling the weight of his years more acutely these days.

As the Hokage of Konoha, his responsibilities were vast, and they seemed to grow heavier with each passing day.

That was why he cherished his rare moments of leisure, when he could wander through the village like an ordinary elder, enjoying the respectful bows of villagers and the curious glances of fellow ninjas.

He was making his way slowly towards Naruto's apartment, planning a surprise visit.

The gentle sounds of daily life in Konoha provided a soothing backdrop as he strolled.

Suddenly, his peaceful reverie was interrupted by a loud boom!

"Oh no!"

Hiruzen’s heart skipped a beat, his old warrior instincts kicking in. He pinpointed the sound almost instantly—it was coming from Naruto's apartment. With a swift motion, more agile than one might expect from his aged frame, Hiruzen leaped onto Naruto’s balcony.

The sight that greeted him made his jaw drop.

Naruto was in a fighting stance, reminiscent of the academy style but distinctly more refined.

Hiruzen's sharp eyes caught the subtle glow of chakra around Naruto's ankles—a brilliant, pulsing blue that seemed to store an immense energy.

No way, Hiruzen thought, his mind racing as he watched Naruto vanish in a blur, reappearing instantly in front of a training dummy.

The force of Naruto’s punch was colossal, reminiscent of a young Tsunade.

The dummy didn’t just fall apart—it exploded, straw and fabric bursting outward like a firework display of destruction.

As Naruto sighed and reached for another dummy from his storage scroll, he finally noticed Hiruzen.

"Oh, Jiji, what are you doing here? Wait, you’re on my balcony, that means..." Naruto’s expression shifted from surprise to mock accusation as he pointed at Hiruzen. "You are a peeping tom!"

"What?" Hiruzen could barely conceal his surprise, both at the accusation and Naruto’s explosive new technique.

"Naruto, I am not a peeping—" Hiruzen paused; the words were true, but no one needed to know that, and then continued, "Tom."

"Okay then, why are you on my balcony?"

"I heard the exploding sound and I jumped to check if you were okay," Hiruzen explained, his concern genuine.

Naruto’s smiled in response.

"Don't worry, I'm just training."

"About that, how did you do that?"

"Oh, you mean my punch?" Naruto explained, his voice casual.

"So, I was practicing my tree walking last night."

Tree walking? Hiruzen's mind raced. Was someone training Naruto outside the academy? Jiraiya was nowhere near Konoha, Kakashi was scared to approach Naruto, and most of the village's ninjas wouldn't dare train the Jinchuriki.