Chapter no.43 At the Uchiha Compound

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord :

https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB

••••••••••••••••••

"Oi, teme... people are staring at you," Naruto said, trailing behind Sasuke with his hands resting on the back of his head.

"That's what happens when a dobe rips off a portion of your shirt and you have to walk back to your home shirtless."

"Hey - I did offer you my jacket-ttebayo."

Sasuke's eyes flickered to the orange monstrosity.

"No."

"Teuchi-jiji offered you one of his oversized shirts -"

"No."

"And Ayame-nee offered you an apron too -"

"NO."

Honestly, all of those options were far worse than walking the way he was right now.

He knew that lunch time was almost over, and the journey back home would take a while, but it was worth it rather than going back to the Academy the way he was.

"Gah your clan compound is way too far! It's almost like no one wanted you temes close to the village or something."

Sasuke grit his teeth.

"Why are you even following me?"

"Uh... cause I feel kind of bad about ripping your shirt and stuff?"

He grunted.

"I don't need your apology. Just leave me alone."

"Oh come on teme! I'm just trying to help you out -"

Sasuke rounded on him.

"I don't need any help. Especially not help from you."

The dobe was absolutely infuriating. Sasuke stared at him, with those wide-eyed blue eyes, those eyes that looked upon the world as though it was made of butterflies and roses, as though rainbows were rivers and it rained happiness and goodness.

The dobe's eyes were as bright and as clear as the sky, always looking free - limitless, open -

Sasuke hated those eyes.

It was one of the reasons he avoided the boy, avoided the dobe.

His was a disease, an infection of obfuscating stupidity and gullibility—a naïve, open-hearted moron who would ultimately end up dying within his first five minutes of being a shinobi, even if he was stronger than the rest of the trash of his generation.

Yet, Sasuke was sure, that even if the dobe were to be cut down by an enemy shinobi, he would be smiling in his final moments, as though he was happy, as though he was peaceful - as though he was satisfied -

"Oi teme - you're shaking - are you okay? It's not that cold-"

The dobe had moved his hands towards him, to touch him, and Sasuke smacked it down with vehemence, the clap echoing loudly and the attention of everyone on the street to the both of them.

"Don't touch me."

Hefty silence resonated.

"What the hell teme!"

Sasuke did not care for the attention, and he found himself gritting his teeth as he angrily stalked down the abandoned route to his clan compound.

He paid no heed to the sun striking against his exposed back due to the tear, he paid no heed to the stares and hushed whispers, as he instead made way back to his house, back to the reminder -