Sit Properly

When Chu Yu was a child, his elder brother and sister introduced him to outsiders as, "This is my younger brother," and it was always bound to be followed by the sentence, "Isn't he pretty?"

If Aunt Lan took him for a walk and met someone she knew, she would say, "This is our young master. Doesn't he look so lovely and cute?"

Their business partners praised his brother for being decisive, thus, taking on the role of their father, and praised his sister for inheriting their mother's talent in business. When he was praised, it was always for his beauty and how he completely inherited his parents' superior genes, every single time.

So Chu Yu knew from an early age that he was very good-looking.

In middle school, Chu Yu became deeply worried. Why was he so good-looking?

After telling his elder brother and sister about the pains of adolescence, Chu Yu's elder brother and sister also became very worried.

Chu Yu was still finding himself at the end tail of his chuunibyou stage when he entered the first year of high school.

As a typical failing student, it didn't make much of a difference whether he answered the questions or not, but Chu Yu's attitude was very earnest and did his best to fill up all the empty spaces.

When he was completing the Chinese paper for the entrance exam, he sat down and had a nap first. After waking up, he scanned the questions rapidly and noticed it immediately. Eh, I know this question!

He filled up the blank and finished the question, hands moving like drifting clouds and flowing water.

Afterwards, the plot went wild. Before he could react, he had already been elected as Jianing Private's school flower with the highest votes.

No. I am not. I don't want to be. Whoever wants it, take it.

Wei Guanglei and Zhu Zhifei were still discussing.

Wei Guanglei stroked his chin. "Have you seen what this school flower looks like? Haven't you been curious at all? You didn't go to the main school to see them?"

Zhu Zhifei, "Where would I see them? The main school and branch schools are miles apart. Do you think I have clairvoyance or have hot wheels under my feet? If I have that kind of skill, I would rather use it on exams!"

Wei Guanglei knew that Zhu Zhifei was a diligent student who studied hard with both his heart and mind. He had good grades since childhood and was different from himself. Although he couldn't catch up with Lu Shi, that defiance of natural order, he was still a decent top student.

Wei Guanglei studied Chu Yu, who was poking at his rice with his chopsticks, out of the corner of his eyes, and bumped Zhu Zhifei with his elbow. "Hey, Xiao Fei, speaking of which, between this young master and that school flower, who is more beautiful?"

With eyes wide open, Chu Yu squeezed his chopsticks tightly, and almost choked from fright!

"Xiao Fei, Xiao Fei, you're the fucking Xiao!" Zhu Zhifei poured a cup of tea and handed it to Chu Yu. He pondered. "However, even though I have never seen the school flower, I vote for the young master!"

Wei Guanglei agreed, "I also vote for the young master! How do you say it? Oh yeah, a young master's beauty in the period of prosperity!"

Chu Yu clutched his chest with his hands, and coughed even harder—bullshit, this young master doesn't want your votes! Doesn't! Want!

Because the weather was hot, Wei Guanglei shouted an order as they ate, "Uncle Yang, two bottles of cold beer, I want them fresh from the freezer!"

Chu Yu was holding his tea cup, eyes still a bit red. He responded in surprise, "Cold beer? Are you an adult?"