Lu Shi, My Hands Are Soft

Chu Yu was actually very curious about why Lu Shi was so obsessed with the matters of 'blood'.

But if Lu Shi didn't mention it, he also wouldn't ask.

After all, if it were him in his shoes, he also wouldn't want others forcefully cutting open his protective covering to explore his privacy and secrets, and then excitedly tell him, "I know your secrets!"

He thought it was quite good the way it was right now.

Opening his eyes, Chu Yu saw Lu Shi under the bright light with his elbows bent, resting his arm on the pillow and propping his face sideways while staring at him.

The finger was tucked in his mouth, moving slowly and teasingly, but his eyes were akin to an ice field in the deep night, without a trace of light.

Chu Yu thought that Lu Shi's current state was probably very bad.

Such a state reminded him of the time he first met Lu Shi. He'd always felt that Lu Shi had been carrying a gloom that couldn't be removed, like a black cloud covering the sun.

He wanted to speak, but he had a finger in his mouth. Chu Yu hesitated for a moment before slightly pushing Lu Shi's finger out with his tongue, then he held the fingertip with his teeth and bit down gently.

Only a little bit of the skin was torn open with blood oozing out.

After tasting the familiar taste, Chu Yu restrained his instinct to suck and lifted his eyes to look at Lu Shi.

But Lu Shi wasn't satisfied.

"Be good and bite it again, harder."

He spoke with a soft, hoarse voice which teased his eardrums and made the soft itchy feeling spread all the way to the depths of his heart. Chu Yu felt that his spine was going soft.

Heaving a sigh in his heart, Chu Yu added a bit more strength. After the blood burst out, he no longer suppressed his instincts and began greedily sucking the blood.

Along with Chu Yu's actions, fragments of starlight gradually appeared in Lu Shi's eyes. He propped up his body halfway and took out his finger from Chu Yu's mouth. Before the wound healed, a drop of blood overflowed from the tear and flowed down his fingertip, dripping onto Chu Yu's lips.

Based on the principle of not being wasteful, the tip of Chu Yu's tongue licked the little bit of blood that dripped onto his lips into his mouth. Soon after, he discovered that Lu Shi's eyes seemed to contain a trace of... expectation?

Alright.

Chu Yu decided to cooperate.

He put his hand on Lu Shi's shoulder and directly pushed the person aside. Moving closer, he pulled the collar wider and bit the side of Lu Shi's neck.

Chuckles full of satisfaction and joy reverberated in Lu Shi's throat.

Drinking blood after blood, Chu Yu later loosened his bite, sat up, and wiped the corners of his mouth with the back of his hand.

Seeing the deep smile on the corners of Lu Shi's lips, he asked somewhat helplessly, "Happy?"

Watching Lu Shi lazily lying on the bed, Chu Yu analyzed that he looked more satiated than he was.

All the hatred and bitter torment in his heart were closed off in a box and locked.

Lu Shi squinted under the light, gazing at Chu Yu as he replied, "Mm, happy."

"Then that's good."

Chu Yu yawned, lay down again, and inquired, "Then sleep?"

"Hm."