Someone To Look After

After returning to Lu Shi's house together, Chu Yu was a bit restless all over.

He didn't know exactly what he was feeling. When he was within half a meter of Lu Shi, his mind would be somewhat muddled.

Worried that he would say something weird, Chu Yu thought hard until inspiration flashed. "I... that's right, I'll go take a bath!"

Seeing him eagerly enter the bathroom like a rabbit, Lu Shi didn't speak.

After the bathroom door was closed, the sound of the shower sprinkling and a faint humming tone followed. Lu Shi went to the bedroom, found his pajamas from the closet, brought it over to the bathroom door and knocked.

Chu Yu, who was rubbing bubbles on his body, was startled when he heard the knock on the door.

He took two steps and carefully stood by the door. "You... are you going to come in?"

After asking, he suddenly realized that his sentence was ambiguous.

What he obviously wanted to ask was, 'Lu Shi, do you want to use the bathroom'!

Sure enough, Lu Shi's voice carried a hint of a smile. "Won't come in, just keep bathing."

??

Fuq, this answer seemed to imply that he was inviting Lu Shi to come in and shower together!

Inside the bathroom filled with steam, the skin on Chu Yu's face and body was flushed a light red. He asked in a steady voice, "Then is something the matter?"

"Pajamas."

Only then did Chu Yu realize that he slipped in to take a bath without taking anything with him.

Opening a crack in the door, Chu Yu stretched his hand out with difficulty, grabbed the fabric, and quickly pulled back his hand.

The door closed again, and he quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

However, as he looked at the clothes he was holding, Chu Yu's thoughts couldn't help but diverge.

Wearing Lu Shi's clothes, it's a bit like... being hugged.

Stop your brain right now, Chu Yu, what are you thinking about? It's just putting on clothes, hug, what hug?

In the end, he still couldn't hold on to his rationality. Chu Yu grabbed Lu Shi's pajamas, and finally couldn't help it. He placed it on the tip of his nose and sniffed.

When Chu Yu came out after taking a shower and putting on the pajamas, the room was already warmed-up by the air-conditioner.

Lu Shi was sitting before the desk with his legs up, holding a book of questions, and pinching a pencil to answer.

Lu Shi lifted his eyelids, an undistinguishable look in his eyes. Chu Yu was quite concerned about this look, so he raised his hand and stretched his legs, wondering, "Your pajamas are a size bigger than I am. What's wrong? It doesn't look good?"

He even worked very hard to sort out his hair that he had just blow-dried.

"Looks good."

Lu Shi liked Chu Yu wearing his clothes and being covered with his scent.

At that moment, a phone suddenly beeped.

Lu Shi took it in his hand and tapped on the screen. A few seconds later, Chu Yu suddenly heard a familiar female voice coming from the phone. The voice was not very clear, and there was even a faint static buzzing in.

"I haven't been able to sleep well these days."

It really was that stepmother of Lu Shi!

Chu Yu understood promptly. Lu Shi was listening in on his stepmother's call.