Do You Feel It

The mist on the river's surface hadn't cleared, and the wind was still as cold.

On Chu Yu's chin, warmth from Lu Shi's fingertips seemingly remained.

He stared at the fishing rods, silently recalling their conversation from beginning to end. Finally, the thought that came to his mind was—

Fuck, I'm actually experiencing young love!

But, when dating, what should... be done?

For 17 years, Chu Yu hadn't really thought about this issue. After all, he used to believe that he was the most attractive, so no one could date him. Afterwards, he met Lu Shi. Although he acknowledged Lu Shi's appearance, he'd never considered being in a relationship with him in the first place.

Pulling his fingers, Chu Yu counted in his heart. According to the usual pattern, with dating, there also came hugging? Holding hands? Then... kissing?

"What are you thinking about?"

Chu Yu subconsciously replied, "Kissing."

As soon as he finished speaking, he abruptly shut his mouth—

Shit, I'm doomed, is it too late to say that I didn't mean it? It's too late!

Simultaneously, Chu Yu's mind frantically flashed all kinds of kissing scenes from comics, TV shows, and movies which played in turn; kissing while standing, kissing while lying down, kissing while pressed against the wall—

He didn't even know that he possessed such a retentive memory!

At that moment, Wei Guanglei's voice came from far away. "Laozi's fucking awesome! Holy, this big fish is causing Laozi's fishing line to break!"

Chu Yu sprang up. "I'll go take a look! Watch the fish!"

After he finished speaking and before Lu Shi could react, he turned and ran towards Wei Guanglei, as if hastily putting out a fire.

Wei Guanglei skillfully pushed the fish into his tin bucket. The fish's tail splashed a lot of water, and as soon as Chu Yu stood there, he was spattered all over.

Wei Guanglei's skin was originally dark, so in places where the light wasn't bright enough, his rows of white teeth dazzled the eyes.

"Young Master came over? Come see the results of the battle, my scientific fishing method is reliable, right?" He looked askance at Zhu Zhifei. "Who spouted bullshit in the beginning and now has his flame extinguished?"

Zhu Zhifei gazed at the sky, pretending he hadn't heard anything.

Chu Yu squatted down, turned on the flashlight of his phone, and leaned close to observe the fish in the tin bucket.

"Almost the size of a person's small arm!"

Wei Guanglei was very experienced. "We can boil a pot of fish soup."

He then asked, "How many have you caught with Lu-Ge?"

Chu Yu didn't know how to reply.

Should he say that they had just talked about love, and didn't even know if the bait was still there on the hook?

He still had a face to save!

Without waiting for Chu Yu's answer, Wei Guanglei casually patted the splashed water on his jacket, confidently hooked a new bait, then threw the hook out.

Zhu Zhifei, who stood at the side, pushed up his glasses and suddenly began singing loudly with all his might. It sounded extremely boisterous and clear in the quiet riverbank.