Mine

The Office of Academic Affairs was extremely efficient. Early the next morning, the disciplinary notice was posted on the notice board.

Many people crowded around it to take a look.

"Guan Yiyang? This name seems so familiar!"

"Isn't that the guy who made a bet with School Flower? I remember that School Flower ignored him, saying he couldn't have such an ugly son, hahaha. The question is, if Guan Yiyang's going to kneel and call School Flower father, will School Flower even let him?"

"Tsk tsk, stealing the test and cheating, this move is really strong. But if I recall correctly, weren't his grades good?"

"Worried, I guess. He was scared he wouldn't perform well, that if he was really crushed by School Flower, it would be tantamount to losing face. This guy's character isn't very good, he deserves this infamy. Meanwhile, School Flower is too fucking awesome, some people's brains truly attract envy!"

Dream-Ge rushed into the classroom, just like a frontier messenger from eight hundred li away urgently entering the palace. "Report! Joy to the people! Guan Yiyang and his trio are famous!"

When Zhang Yueshan had gone to eat breakfast, he had also seen the disciplinary notice posted up, and so began to gossip. "They say that because of the stolen test, the head of the teaching and research department was dragged out by the principal and others, and they took turns reprimanding him. If I had a son like Shen Zhongming, who's an expert at pitting his father, my hair would be white by the age of 30!"

"Who'd disagree with that!" Dream-Ge excitedly dragged a chair over. "I'm feeling well, too. Guan Yiyang and his gang are really fucking sore losers. Laozi openly looks down on them and will ridicule them upon sight in the future!"

He caught a glimpse of Chu Yu out of the corner of his eye and saw him remaining silent in his seat.

He tilted his head and looked over. "Yi, School Flower, it's been a long time since I've seen you reading a comic!"

With a candy in his mouth, Chu Yu raised his head and said with a smile, "The exams are over."

"Right!" Dream-Ge smashed his fist on his palm. "Makes sense, makes sense. It's time to make up for all the comic books missed!"

He moved his chair closer. "By the way, there's a new volume out about basketball called Hot Blooded... Hot Blooded—"

"Hot Blooded Stand-off. I have it in my room, I'll give it to you later."

"School Flower, you're a good man!"

Chu Yu nodded, then lowered his head again to continue reading the opened comic in his hand.

Looking at Chu Yu's lowered head, Zhang Yueshan felt that Chu Yu's mood seemed low.

He was obviously fine yesterday morning, but after he'd returned from his trip to the principal's office, his whole person appeared listless.

Chu Yu also felt that his state wasn't quite right.

It seemed that even the comic book in his hand couldn't arouse his interest.

The last three weeks, or rather the more than half a month's period, where every day he had immersed himself in Lu Shi's materials, learning, studying, answering questions, felt like a dream. It all became unreal.

Thinking back to the exam and when he'd received his results, the feelings of anxiety, tension, happiness and satisfaction, as well as the sense of anticipation— like a colorful bubble, it popped clean with a single poke.

Chu Yu pinched the page of the comic book with his fingertips and thought it was all quite boring.

Casually throwing it aside, Chu Yu lay down, closed his eyes, and started to sleep.