Doesn't Smell Anymore

Standing on the sports field, Chu Yu's sleepiness was instantly blown away by the cold wind.

He subconsciously hid behind Lu Shi, shrinking his neck and pitifully saying, "It's obviously autumn, why is it so cold..."

In order to look good, Chu Yu had firmly refused to wear thick clothes no matter how cold it was.

Before going out, Lu Shi had told him to put a thin v-neck sweater on top of his white uniform shirt, but even if Chu Yu was beaten to death he'd still refused.

As a result, as soon as they got to the sports field, he was taught how to behave by the temperature.

"Want to go together?"

Chu Yu promptly declined, "No no, I'll stand here and count your laps, I won't run. The wind's so cold it could shave someone's face off and my face can't stand such hardship."

"Hm."

Lu Shi took the other to a leeward position, took off his jacket, and threw it to Chu Yu.

Chu Yu swiftly caught it with both hands and hugged it tightly, barely blocking the wind.

"Clothes."

"Ah?"

Seeing Lu Shi stretch out his hand, Chu Yu was puzzled but still passed the jacket over.

In the next second, Lu Shi took a half step closer, raised his arms, and enclosed him in a circle shaped by his arms and chest.

Then, a jacket still carrying body warmth was draped over him.

Lu Shi lowered his eyes, closed Chu Yu's collar for him, and asked, "Still cold?"

Chu Yu blinked, reacting half a beat slower. "I-it's not cold anymore."

There weren't many people on the sports field before seven in the morning. After Lu Shi finished his warm-up exercises, he stepped onto the track.

His proportions were excellent; a slim figure with straight and slender legs, a back that was extremely upright at all times, and lastly an outstanding temperament.

Most importantly, his face was handsome.

Chu Yu discovered that as soon as Lu Shi stood on the athletic track, three girls who had finished running and were about to leave went back and started running laps again after a few conversations.

This gave him a hunch— maybe, the number of students who'd get up early tomorrow morning would double.

Lu Shen was incredible. With his own efforts, he'd made a huge contribution to Jianing Private's sports activities.

After yawning, Chu Yu wrapped Lu Shi's jacket around himself and became a little sleepy again.

Thinking that just staring at Lu Shi wouldn't do, plus he was getting sleepy after staring for a long time, Chu Yu's line of sight wandered and abruptly froze.

Fuck, Dream-Ge!

Today's Dream-Ge was obviously meticulously dressed up.

In this chilly weather, Dream-Ge had pulled out his long-cherished Houston Rockets limited edition jersey, causing deserted Chu Yu who was watching to be all the more cold. His feet were treading on a co-branded AJ, and his hair was fixed with hair gel, their roots distinct. He was very patient as he ran in reverse while jogging with a girl.

Just based on Dream-Ge's 1.8 meter long legs, he could basically be described to be racewalking.

Most importantly, Chu Yu was merely standing beside the athletic track, yet Dream-Ge passed by without noticing him.