Anklet

Up until Lu Shi was playing on the synthetic basketball court with the T-shirt on, Chu Yu still hadn't returned to his senses.

My boyfriend really is a bit of a tempter.

Scratch that.

Chu Yu silently corrected in his heart— he's very much a seducer!

Most of the time, Lu Shi appeared cold and distant, and his expressions weren't particularly rich. Yet that was what made Lu Shi's occasional hotness, indecentness, and possessiveness extremely attractive.

Chu Yu felt that he was truly being eaten to death.

Holding the white long sleeve Lu Shi had changed from, Chu Yu couldn't help but want to lean close and smell its scent.

But soon after, he realized that this was the basketball court! It'd be too shameful to sniff Lu Shi's white shirt in public!

Putting aside his messy little thoughts, Chu Yu straightened his back and tried to focus on watching them play.

Lu Shi's dribbling and shooting was consistently on the offensive. His face was cold and stern, his actions were vigorous and nimble, and his face was good-looking and pleasurable to gaze at.

But after watching for a while, Chu Yu realized that Lu Shi's popularity in the school seemed to have... declined a lot?

In the past, when Lu Shi played basketball regardless of when, there would always be a lot of students who heard the news, standing by the sides of the court. They'd watch while discussing in whispers, some even taking pictures and so on.

However, today, Chu Yu looked around and found that there were less than half of the usual number of people around.

Just when Chu Yu was full of doubts, he caught a glimpse of Yang Yuchan in his peripheral vision, passing by the basketball court with a school bag on her back. Yang Yuchan probably saw him because she switched directions, walked over, and sat on the empty chair next to Chu Yu.

There was a teddy bear hanging from Yang Yuchan's school bag, along with a string of gleaming beads. When she walked, they swayed along with a clattering sound.

She sat down with her legs together and put her bag on her lap, forming a very upright sitting posture.

Scanning the basketball court first, Yang Yuchan asked, "Watching your Lu-Shen play?"

Quite liking the label 'your Lu-Shen', Chu Yu nodded. "Yeah, Lu Shi and I passed by here earlier and were called over by Dream-Ge and Class Rep. I was originally struggling to decide if I should go back to the dormitory first or straight to the self-study room."

"Since you aren't playing, then it's a perfect time. Here, Young Master, can you take a look at this plan first?"

Yang Yuchan took out a thin file from a pink folder and handed it to Chu Yu. "It's amazing that only one of the first few projects we invested in didn't cut it while the others, large and small, are going very well. What does this mean? It means that the two of us have good vision."

She pointed towards the document with her chin. "Tell me what you think after you've read this, I'm not quite sure about it."

Chu Yu received the document, flipped through it seriously, and knitted his brows. "You want to start this project?"

Yang Yuchan nodded. "I do have some ideas. However, I'm still unable to decide after hesitating for several days. After thinking about it, I wanted to get your opinion."

Yang Yuchan said this sincerely.

One of the reasons she had pulled in Chu Yu at the start to invest in projects together was guilt. Although the landslide was an unpredictable natural disaster, the venue of the event was set by her and the party villa was also under her name, so she felt very apologetic.