Will Be Better

When he returned that night, Chu Yu had a very richly detailed dream.

It was daytime in the dream. Inside an empty classroom were a blackboard covered with densely packed writing and curtains being blown by the wind. He and Lu Shi sat in the last row of the classroom, kissing.

He was very nervous as there were people constantly passing by outside the door. He was distracted, trying to distinguish the sounds. He guessed that there was the homeroom teacher, Old Ye, and also Dream-Ge and Zhang Yueshan who were passing by the door.

Even more nervous now, Chu Yu had this feeling that in the next second, these people would slide open the classroom door and walk in.

But Lu Shi was holding him by the waist, no intention of letting go.

When the 'click' of the door lock sounded, the strings in Chu Yu's heart suddenly stretched taut and he began to struggle.

"Chu Yu?"

When he opened his eyes and was met with Lu Shi's almost-within-reach face, Chu Yu realized that he'd been dreaming.

Lu Shi's arm was wrapped around his lower back, and the two of them were stuck very close to each other.

Chu Yu's vocal cords were dry. "I-I was dreaming."

A little uncomfortable, Chu Yu stealthily moved while praying in his heart that Lu Shi wouldn't find out.

But his prayer didn't work.

Lu Shi half-closed his eyes and rubbed his nose against the tip of Chu Yu's nose. "What did you dream of, for your reaction to be so big?"

Since he was awakened in the middle of the night, Lu Shi's voice was very husky and low, with a fleeting final syllable. However, it was as if a branch had been swept across the water, leaving ripples that couldn't be dissipated for a long time.

Chu Yu thought it wasn't surprising that he had had such a dream. Lu Shi was like this, who could fucking resist!

"I dreamed we were kissing in the classroom."

Chu Yu licked his dry lips. "There were many people passing by the door and I was quite nervous."

It was a little hot. Chu Yu touched the corner of Lu Shi's lips quickly and involuntarily whispered, "Gege."

Lu Shi lightly patted Chu Yu's lower back with his hand. "Hmm?"

"Gege, kiss me."

Lu Shi's eyes instantly darkened as his lips moved and uttered something Chu Yu didn't hear clearly.

It wasn't until Lu Shi bit his lips that Chu Yu could vaguely tell that what Lu Shi had just said seemed to have been something deadly?

The next day, beginning from morning self-study, the whole class was very giddy.

The English teacher initially wanted to teach some new content, but decided to change it to listening practice. Old Ye was more direct. "I know your heart's desire to fly to the auditorium early; where would you have the heart to listen to a pesky rotting old man like me? It is self-study, self-study. Take this time to finish your homework and then you can go crazy with having fun during this New Year's Day holiday!"

After he finished speaking, he sat down on the chair, unscrewed his thermos cup, and slowly drank his malva nut-wolfberry tea with a look of enjoyment.

Zhang Yueshan turned around and asked Chu Yu in a low voice, "After watching the party for a while, can I just leave? I'm going to take my girlfriend to watch a movie."