Tattoo

Content Warning: This chapter may contain depictions of violence, sex, offensive language and has been marked NSFW

Chu Yu stared at the bird Lu Shi raised.

Lu Shi's bird had been kept for a long time. It was well-raised, with luxuriant thick feathers and a round beak. Chu Yu also raised one himself, but although the breed was the same, it was smaller and felt different to the touch.

Looking at Lu Shi's bird, Chu Yu held his breath, stretched out his hand, and touched it carefully.

Just as Chu Yu wanted to withdraw his hand, Lu Shi suddenly clamped his wrist to stop him from pulling back, and asked in a hoarse voice, "Don't want to touch it twice?"

Chu Yu's heart beat rapidly.

To the point that it was as if he were thirsty for blood, and his throat was dry and itchy.

He shrank his fingers, held his breath, and lightly touched the bird's beak. Its reaction was unexpectedly very big, moving under Chu Yu's finger.

However, before Chu Yu could withdraw his hand, Lu Shi already put the bird back into the cage, not showing it to Chu Yu anymore.

The dorm room's windows were open, and the winter night's cold wind blew in, carrying a faint fragrance of plum blossoms.

Chu Yu twirled his fingers, feeling that his fingertips were terribly hot.

He didn't dare look down, thinking of Lu Shi's black jacket that was worn wide open, exposing his firm chest muscles and abs. It was really too illegal, the attractiveness made him capricious.

He hastily stuttered, "I-I'll go get a towel!"

Without waiting for Lu Shi's response, Chu Yu raised his feet and left.

He got a bath towel and placed it directly on top of Lu Shi's head, covering Lu Shi's face along the way.

Chu Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

Under the white bath towel, Lu Shi's low, hoarse laughter sounded, scratching the hearts of those who heard it and causing an itch.

He grabbed the bath towel from the back with one hand, revealing a cold and strict appearance. Lu Shi looked at Chu Yu with interest. "Shy?"

"How can that be!"

Chu Yu opened his eyes wide and stated resolutely and decisively, "It's impossible to be shy!"

Lu Shi questioned, "Is that dissatisfaction?"

He didn't understand it the first second, but a few seconds after, Chu Yu suddenly realized what Lu Shi was referring to.

! ! !

Clearing his throat, Chu Yu tried to keep his expression serious as he answered with clear diction, "I'm very satisfied."

After saying so, his brain uncontrollably ran through a whole little yellow book.

Feeling that the atmosphere would become very dangerous if this went on, Chu Yu glanced at the desk. "By the way, I can't understand one question. I looked at the reference answer, but I also didn't understand it."

Lu Shi grabbed the towel, wiped his hair twice, then put the towel aside. "Which question?"

Chu Yu promptly sat down and pointed to a topic printed on the opened page. "It's this."

Lu Shi put his hands on the back of the chair, as if he was enclosing Chu Yu in his arms. He leaned in to look at the topic, his side profile's expression focused.