Results

When the two returned to the classroom, Old Ye hadn't arrived yet.

"The questions I answered were actually all wrong!"

Fang Ziqi was holding his question sets while he beat his chest and stomped his foot with a huge sigh. "It's over, it's over, I didn't do well in math. Now my average score will be dragged to death!"

Dream-Ge plucked a blue easy-open can and downed the cola. Hearing Fang Ziqi, he glared. "Shut the fuck up. Laozi didn't do either of the last two big questions, yet didn't say a word. But you made one wrong choice and still have the face to bullshit!"

After speaking, he gloomily took another sip of his cola. "My last three multiple-choice answers in math and physics were all blind guesses. The proctor stood next to me for a long time and really fucking watched me fill them in randomly from beginning to end, then just left! Laozi's hand which was used to guess was shaking!"

Fang Ziqi covered his mouth and held back a laugh, causing his shoulders to tremble.

Zhang Yueshan comforted, "It's okay Dream-Ge, the accuracy rate is 25%. If you're lucky, your hit rate might actually be quite high!"

"Makes sense, I'll stake all of it on luck!"

Dream-Ge then changed the topic. "Speaking of which—"

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Chu Yu and Lu Shi walk in and quickly waved at them. "School Flower, Lu-Shen, quick quick quick, come and listen!"

Chu Yu moved over. "Listen to what?"

Dream-Ge faked a cough twice and lowered his voice, saying mysteriously, "You won't believe who sat in front of me when I took the exam!"

Upon hearing there was a story, several people approached one after another. "Who was it?"

Dream-Ge touched the back of his head. The burly 1.8m tall boy was a little shy. "It-it was the one from last time, the girl with the strawberry tissue package beside the court!"

Zhang Yueshan was shocked. "Fuck, it's destiny! You met her again?"

Dream-Ge's smile became increasingly brighter. "Yeah yeah yeah. That girl has better grades than me, but because she failed the final exam last time, she ended up sitting in front of me. She said that she'd pass me her test paper so I could copy it. Although I was very tempted, how could I agree!?"

Chu Yu didn't understand. "Why didn't you copy?" He then suddenly realized. "So it turns out that Dream-Ge, you actually have some personal integrity!"

Dream-Ge waved his hand. "School Flower, how is it that you never seem to keep up? If I'd really copied, I would've appeared shameless, how could I leave a glorious impression in a girl's heart then?"

Chu Yu contemplated for two seconds.

Then he was enlightened. "So it turns out that Dream-Ge, you fell—"

Dream-Ge put a hand over Chu Yu's mouth. "Whisper, whisper, whisper!"

Chu Yu nodded quickly, only then did Dream-Ge remove his palm.

Chu Yu seriously changed tones and whispered, "Dream-Ge, you've actually fallen in love with someone!"

At that moment, the classmate on lookout who was keeping watch by the doorway shouted, "Old Ye's coming!"

Everyone dispersed back to their own seats, moving at lightning speed.

When Old Ye walked into the classroom, the whole class was sitting in their seats properly and well-behaved.

Old Ye was very satisfied. He propped his hands on the trapezoid-shaped lectern and said, "In a moment, all of us – your teachers – will gather to grade the tests. I'll have no time to manage you all, so each and everyone of you should take care of yourselves. Your results will come out tomorrow. Tonight is probably the last of your merriment, while tomorrow is for crying, for repenting and turning over a new leaf, and for asking your parents to ask their parents."