Monitoring

After taking a shower, Chu Yu lay directly on the bed. The hotel bed was so soft that he didn't want to move when he sunk in it.

But his eyes secretly kept following after Lu Shi.

This was his first time seeing Lu Shi dressed up in a decent suit. He felt that Lu Shi looked good in it, but didn't know how to describe it in detail. Even his loose neckline revealed a bit of an elegant temperament.

Chu Yu couldn't help but pat the space next to him. "Come on, let's lie down in a row."

Lu Shi turned to look at him.

Chu Yu presented his reason. "I want to take a closer look at your face."

After speaking, he realized that there really was nothing good to be said about his reasoning. Chu Yu was thinking about another, better reason when he found that Lu Shi was already lying down next to him.

Chu Yu felt a little uneasy when he got too close so he tried his best to focus on Lu Shi's face. A glance wasn't enough, thus he looked several times more.

Lu Shi let him watch, asking, "Sleep with me tonight?"

Chu Yu took it as a matter of fact. "Of course I'll sleep with you, or else I won't sleep well."

Hearing this, Lu Shi gazed at Chu Yu, suddenly turned sideways, then hugged him into his arms again.

There existed a person who needed him, depended on him, and couldn't do without him.

Without him, he couldn't even sleep well.

Thinking of this, a shallow smile emerged at the corners of Lu Shi's lips, yet in his eyes was a paranoia that couldn't be dispelled.

Chu Yu was a little embarrassed with the hug.

While wondering why Lu Shi suddenly loved being so spoiled, he returned Lu Shi's hug. Meanwhile, he silently pondered whether Lu Shi had been wronged when he went back to participate in the birthday party and was bullied by that strange stepmother.

It was indeed a good decision to fly over, otherwise Lu Shi would've been too pitiful by himself after attending the birthday banquet. Unable to go home to stay, he could only reside alone in a hotel and watch the neon lights outside the window from a distance, not knowing which one was the light from his house.

Chu Yu visualized a tear-jerking drama. When he stared at Lu Shi again, his eyes were filled with distress for him.

He grasped Lu Shi's wrist again and examined the back of his hand. "Where do you want me to lick?"

After asking this question, Chu Yu didn't feel that there was anything wrong at all.

He'd once pressed Lu Shi on the school infirmary bed and licked the wound on the corner of his lips. There was also that time in the thermostatic botanical garden where he'd bitten Lu Shi's shoulder for the first time.

Lu Shi's blood was in his body.

They had a special intimacy.

A somewhat bizarre expression lay in the depths of Lu Shi's eyes as he pointed to a certain spot. "Here, this place was touched by her. I've washed it for a long time, but it's still dirty."

"Her? Who's her?"

"Fang Weiyun."

"Oh, your weird stepmother?"

Chu Yu thought this name sounded familiar.

"Mn."

With both hands holding Lu Shi's hand, Chu Yu counted down in his heart then lowered his head and licked, leaving a circle of wet marks on the back of the hand. He blew on it once he finished and comfortingly said, "Okay, disinfection successful. It's not dirty anymore."