Not Allowed

Chu Yu was awakened by the sound of 'bang bang bang' on the door. He mumbled a few words, rolled over subconsciously, and hid his head in the arms of the person beside him.

The person outside the door didn't stop and even shouted, "Lu-Ge, open the door, fish soup! I can't hold the fish soup anymore!"

Chu Yu was half asleep, thinking, 'My surname isn't Lu, why did you call me'—

Consciousness suddenly returned to him. Chu Yu opened his eyes and found himself sleeping within Lu Shi's embrace.

Just now, he'd been rubbing his head around. As a result, he'd rubbed off a few buttons on Lu Shi's shirt, exposing his collarbone and shoulder line.

He first called out in his confusion, "Lu-Ge?"

Lu Shi's collar was messy. His annoyance from having just gotten up from bed, which exuded through his countenance, was diluted by this call of "Ge".

He laughed a bit hoarsely and patted Chu Yu's back. "En, very good."

With the tips of his ears becoming hot thanks to Lu Shi's morning voice, Chu Yu hurriedly said, "It's Zhu Zhifei shouting Lu-Ge at the door!"

He moved, but found that his hand was in Lu Shi's.

After maintaining that posture the entire night, all five of his fingers were stiff, and every movement caused a burst of soreness and numbness.

In the study room yesterday, he'd asked Lu Shi to hold hands, wanting to experience more of the feeling of dating. When he'd gone to bed, Lu Shi took his hand without saying a word and they slept together that way.

How did it feel to sleep while holding hands for the first time?

Bone hurts!

Lu Shi got up and went to open the door.

At the door, Zhu Zhifei stood with a vocabulary book pressed under his armpit and fish soup in both hands. Seeing the door open, he rushed in at once. "Shitou's charity fish soup! I really don't fucking understand why he delivered it so early in the morning, and such scalding hot soup! My fingertips are peeling!"

Like throwing a bomb, he speedily put the fish soup on the table. Zhu Zhifei continued carrying the book under his armpit, and laboriously squeezed his cold earlobes with both hands to cool his fingers.

When he turned around, he happened to meet Chu Yu's eyes.

"School Flower?"

He surveyed Chu Yu, who was sitting on the bed, wrapped in a quilt, with messy hair and a half-asleep face. Then he stared at Lu Shi, who was clearly emitting a just-got-out-of-bed air and showed no expression on his face.

???

"Lu-Ge, did you sleep with School Flower last night?"

As soon as his words came out, Zhu Zhifei felt that there was something wrong with this sentence— why did it sound so yellow!

He quickly changed his wording. "So School Flower slept here last night with Lu-Ge!"

That sounded more normal.

He jokingly stated, "Fortunately, it's just School Flower. If I turned around and saw a girl on Lu-Ge's bed, I'd probably be so shocked I'd throw the fish soup."

Lu Shi questioned, "Have you placed the fish soup down?"

"I have!"

"Hm."

Lu Shi gripped the hem of his top with both hands and pulled it up, revealing his sturdy, thin waist. Lu Shi moved the pajama over Chu Yu's head, then reached out for his own school uniform and put it on.