Kiss

Chu Yu found that searching for information was very, very unreliable!

In the darkness, he could distinctly feel the tip of Lu Shi's nose brushing against his outer ear. His fingertips started becoming hot with the teasing breaths, but he didn't know what to do next or how to react.

The lifted hem of his shirt ushered in coldness, but it was quickly dissipated by the temperature of Lu Shi's palm. In the end, only a scorching heat was left, spreading upwards inch by inch along his spine.

Chu Yu hoarsely replied, "I-I... don't know."

The words were spoken intermittently, and even his voice was trembling.

He didn't know what he was nervous about. His mind turned slower and slower until he finally tightened his fingers and straightforwardly clutched Lu Shi's jacket.

Directly and subconsciously, he handed dominance over to Lu Shi.

However, at that moment, Lu Shi suddenly took a step back.

His heart empty, Chu Yu's pupils shrank slightly. But before he had time to ponder the meaning of Lu Shi's action, the lights suddenly brightened.

The classroom lights were switched on.

Dream-Ge stood at the front door of the classroom. Seeing people standing by the back door, he scratched the back of his head, surprised. "Eh, Lu-Shen, School Flower, you haven't left yet?"

With cover provided by the tables and chairs, Lu Shi's hand remained placed on Chu Yu's waist as he answered in a normal tone, "Mn, we've just turned off the light."

"Ah, if I'd known, I wouldn't have made this trip! When I got back to the dormitory, I realized I forgot to bring my taste-testing journal where I recorded the taste of apples. If I knew that you still hadn't left, I would've just asked you guys to bring it with you."

While talking, Dream-Ge walked to his desk and found the brand-new notebook with difficulty as it was among the disorderly pile of textbooks and supplementary books.

He then straightened up and asked, "Would you two like to go together?"

Chu Yu still hadn't totally returned to his senses. When he heard Dream-Ge's question, he nodded two seconds later. "Okay."

Dream-Ge, who possessed keen eyesight, scanned Chu Yu's face inquisitively while holding his journal and worriedly questioned, "School Flower, your face is so red, did you catch a cold, is it a fever? Do you want some medicine? There might be a few in Class Rep's drawer!"

As he said that, he himself sneezed. He covered his nose, then hurriedly bent over to look for tissue paper in the desk compartment.

My face is so red?

Chu Yu aimed his sight at Lu Shi, trying hard to condemn the culprit with his eyes.

His light-colored eyes were wet and glistening, while their ends were stained with a faint, moist red.

Lu Shi lowered his eyes, withdrew his hand from Chu Yu's waist to pinch his face, and said in a low, husky voice, "Be good, you're very handsome."

Chu Yu felt somewhat unable to resist.

The three went downstairs together.

The normally noisy school building was empty, and no one could be seen from front to back.

Dream-Ge held his notebook in his hand and hummed an unknown song while looking around. "I suddenly understand why many horror stories take place in a school building."

Pointing to the wall at the entrance of the stairs, Dream-Ge gave an example. "For instance, there, at the corner. If we've just finished going down the stairs and a face sticks out from the wall, wouldn't it be quite frightening and scary?"