You Want It

Chu Yu felt like a fire was burning through his body.

Up until they were walking on the street in the early hours of the morning while the cool wind was blowing through, the fire still hadn't died out and instead burned even more intensely.

The bloody atmosphere among the overflowing wildness and aggression in the fighting arena had roused Chu Yu's instinct. He licked his lower lip and tasted a familiar sweet taste.

Lu Shi's blood.

Thinking of this and recalling the images associated with it, Chu Yu's mouth and tongue dried-up. He wished he could be separated from Lu Shi — the culprit — 100,000 miles away.

He felt that he really wouldn't be able to stand the slightest stimulation right now.

Seeing that Chu Yu was walking on the same street as him, yet deliberately separating himself by two steps with his mind seemingly lost in thought, Lu Shi's footsteps gradually slowed down.

Chu Yu didn't realize that all of his attention was on how to suppress his restless little thoughts.

It was only when Lu Shi suddenly stopped, clutched his wrist, abruptly slammed him behind a tree trunk, and asked him in a dangerous tone, "Chu Yu, what are you thinking of?"

The surrounding illumination wasn't bright, not to mention most of the light was blocked by the lush branches and leaves of the street's trees. Lu Shi stood in front of Chu Yu, fully shrouding him in his shadow. His eyes revealed obvious displeasure.

Chu Yu was still stunned and hadn't reacted when Lu Shi caught his chin.

Lu Shi's voice was low and soft. "Hmm?"

The hostility exuding from his body hadn't been cleared away, his eyebrows and eyes were suppressing a bit of impatience, and the cut at the corner of his lips was suffused red, but this small wound not only didn't destroy the beauty of his appearance, but also added a bit of rebelliousness to his countenance.

Lu Shi was too close, making Chu Yu subconsciously want to step back. These subtle movements of his were discovered, and in the next second, some force was added to the fingers pinching Chu Yu's chin as Lu Shi's eyes subsequently deepened a bit.

The other party's scent was overwhelming, inescapably invading his nasal cavity very aggressively. Perceiving this smell, Chu Yu felt that he couldn't take it anymore.

"Lu Shi, d-don't get so close to me."

His voice was soft and trembling. One could tell at a glance that it wasn't indifference or disgust, but more like something else.

Having a conjecture in his heart, Lu Shi took a small step forward and pressed his body closer. When he noticed something, the corner of his lips curved up, full of malice and teasing. "What will happen if I get too close?"

At that moment, Chu Yu was thinking, 'this person's too fucking naughty! I said to not get too close, but he did the opposite on purpose!'

He glared angrily at Lu Shi, his back against the tree trunk with nowhere to retreat. Not a moment later, his anger dissipated into smoke. He couldn't hold it any longer, so he simply called out weakly, "Gege."

Unexpectedly, after hearing these two words, Lu Shi's eyes darkened. He stared at Chu Yu's eyes, and his surging emotions were on the verge of becoming something real.

Chu Yu understood the dark color roaring in Lu Shi's eyes.

His Adam's apple moved and he whispered, "Gege, let's go back."

Along the way, the two of them didn't say anything else, but in between their steps hid a bit of eagerness.

The light at the entrance of the corridor was broken, not yet repaired. Lu Shi stepped up the stairs and stopped in front of the closed door, then fished out the key to unlock it.