Shining Brightly Ahead

In the early morning of September 1st, everyone initially gathered in the classroom in preparation of going to the auditorium by class in turns.

Chu Yu's class wanted to let the second years and the newly enrolled first years in front of them go first, so they waited for some time.

The weather was hot and the cicadas were chirping. Everyone in the classroom was a little restless and couldn't bear it.

Dream-Ge blew his horn by saying in a low voice how this year's first year juniors weren't very good as there wasn't a single one who could play on the basketball court. In the future, even the fun of fighting for the court would be lessened by half. Many boys agreed, shaking their heads in regret.

Chu Yu treated these high and low voices as background noise as he propped his chin up and half-closed his eyes in a drowsy state.

Suddenly, a familiar and passionate tune played on the school's broadcast. The first note was released, almost scaring the soul out of Chu Yu, who was dozing off.

With his heart beating rapidly, Chu Yu didn't have time to react and subconsciously leaned towards Lu Shi.

Seeing the frightened and dazed expression on Chu Yu's face, Lu Shi reached out and rubbed his hair, comforting him in a low voice, "Be good, don't be scared."

At that time, Old Ye clapped his hands from the door of the classroom. "Students, come out and line up, it's time for us to go to the auditorium! The ones sleeping should awaken, those who are chatting can chat on the way, and those of you who are studying stop writing, let's go!"

All of class A gathered outside the classroom and headed to the auditorium under Old Ye's lead.

The seats inside were already two-thirds full. A sea of students filled the eyes at first glance.

Behind the stage, Jianing Private's school song was playing. This school song had rendered their ears callused over the past two years, so many students subconsciously hummed a few words.

The class stopped and didn't move for a while.

Chu Yu tilted his neck and leaned on Lu Shi's shoulder, unable to keep his eyelids from drooping as he yawned.

Dream-Ge was standing behind Chu Yu, so when he saw him lean on Lu Shi like a boneless man, he couldn't help but stretch out his hand and poke Chu Yu's back.

Chu Yu turned back and asked in a lazy voice, "What?"

"School Flower, image! Show off your aura as Jianing Private's School Flower!"

Dream-Ge pointed left and right. "Look, the auditorium is full and everyone is fucking watching you and Lu-Shen in secret, you two are the center of attention. Especially from the first years, there are even students taking pictures!"

Scanning Chu Yu, Dream-Ge felt something strange. "Wait, School Flower, what's the matter with your school uniform? Why does it feel like your white shirt is one size bigger?"

Chu Yu looked down at the school uniform he was wearing. "Is it obvious? It's indeed big, since Lu Shi and I are wearing different school uniforms today. I'm wearing his, he's wearing mine."

There was such an operation?

A flash from someone's cell phone dazzled his eyes and Dream-Ge sighed with sorrow. "I don't want to stand with you guys next time. It's like being pointed at with a spotlight, I'm under a lot of pressure!"

Chu Yu was amused by Dream-Ge.

As soon as he smiled, various timid whispers sounded from the side.

"Hiss—"