Dreamed

When Chu Yu woke up, the sun shining outside the window was dazzling and he couldn't tell what time it was or where he was.

The burning sensation in his throat had subsided and his body had regained some strength. There was also an indescribably sweet taste within his mouth.

Staring at the infirmary's ceiling, he vaguely remembered that he had had a dream. He tried to recall what it was about, and it seemed that he'd dreamt of—

Damn, Chu Yu, your dreams are really hentai!

He dreamed of being in the ward. He had pushed Lu Shi down underneath himself and leaned in close to lick the corner of the other's mouth. Then, he sucked on the blood seeping from the cut at the corner, and the moment he swallowed, the parching heat in his body had vanished and the feeling of hunger had disappeared.

Having dreamed about Lu Shi for more than a few times, Chu Yu was basically used to it. But something like licking the corner of someone else's mouth— that dream was too fucking much!

Besides, could he really push down that gangster if he wanted to? That could only happen in a dream.

Someone knocked on the door three times before calling out, "Yu Shao, are you really still fucking hospitalized?"

Chu Yu's thoughts were interrupted, and he didn't have much energy to speak. "He Zhihao? Why are you here?"

"Of course I've come to visit the sick. I heard someone say that you had just barely reported at the start of class and that you've already landed yourself in the infirmary. Even the principal left his meeting and anxiously hurried over to check on you. As your loyal bro, I also have to come and take a look to show my sincerity."

"The principal? I guess I was asleep when he visited so I wasn't aware." Chu Yu was confused as he lifted his eyelids to glance at He Zhihao. On the other boy's left ear was a row of shiny studs and the four buttons on his school uniform's white shirt were unfastened; it was a bit spicy for the eyes. "Where's tonight's party?"

He Zhihao found himself a chair to sit on. "Did the sickness mush your brain? Lin-Jiejie is having a birthday party on her yacht just for tonight. Oh right, are you going? You know her."

"I'm not going." Chu Yu felt that parties were too noisy and didn't like attending. "When you go, pass on my gift to Lin-Jiejie. It's what she asked for before, George Rona's new jewelry set. I had someone buy it for her."

He Zhihao was young so he liked to play around, and although Chu Yu hung out with him, they differed in this aspect. He was used to it and instead felt that if Chu Yu readily agreed to go, it would only mean that ghosts could be seen during the day.

He Zhihao raised his eyebrows. "So attentive?"

He Zhihao had probably already twisted his words towards some unknown direction in his mind. Chu Yu easily threw a pillow at him. "Screw you, Lin-Jiejie takes good care of me."

Catching the pillow in his hands, He Zhihao laughed heartily and promptly said, "Okay, I'll help you deliver the gift since you're sick."

Chu Yu hummed. "Thanks. Now, have you finished gawking? If not then hurry up, this young master isn't doing repeated horizontal jumps while on the verge of death, sorry to disappoint you."

He Zhihao tossed the pillow back onto the bed. "I am a bit disappointed. Alright, I'll leave first, take care of yourself and wait until the driver arrives."

Chu Yu was too lazy to respond so he ushered him out with a wave.

Early the next morning, noises erupted from inside a shabby, residential building as Qingchuan Road slowly came to life.