Missing Me

Early the next morning, when Chu Yu went downstairs, he spotted Dream-Ge squatting at the bottom of the stairs, as if guarding a target and demanding protection fees.

If only he wasn't carrying four red apples in his hands.

As soon as he saw Chu Yu, Dream-Ge waved his hand like a windshield wiper. "School Flower, you're finally here!"

Chu Yu, who was very puzzled by such enthusiasm, walked over and asked, "Why were you waiting for me?"

"To exchange viewing experiences!"

Dream-Ge was excited. "Did your phone run out of battery or disconnect from the Internet last night? After your voice was cut off, I couldn't get through to you again. I rewatched the movie from beginning to end, and it got my blood pumping!"

Chu Yu recalled how he'd pressed Lu Shi onto the bed and drank his blood last night. That should also be considered... quite blood pumping, right?

Lu Shi's cold white skin, unsteady breathing, and warm palms rubbing against the back of his neck, all of it occupied his mind.

Chu Yu absentmindedly replied, "Yeah, that movie was really good."

"You have good taste! Also the soundtrack, it was so fucking impassioned. I almost couldn't help myself from running to the basketball court in the middle of the night and doing one-handed dunks 70 or 80 times!"

Chu Yu nodded again and again while deeply reflecting: he was only around 17-18 years old, yet his mind was full of xx scenes. Compared to Dream-Ge, he was too impure!

After expressing his emotions, Dream-Ge looked around and said, "I was just about to say that there's something wrong, so where's Lu-Shen? Why didn't you come down together?"

Chu Yu, who was reflecting on himself, blurted out his reply after hearing the question. "He went to collect a package first, so he left earlier than me. I stayed in bed for a while and slept in."

"I see."

After thinking about it, Dream-Ge found something wrong again. "Yi, that's not right. School Flower, how do you know that Lu-Shen went out before you to receive a delivery?"

Of course I know, I was still in bed trying my best to wave at him when he went out.

But he definitely couldn't answer like that, so Chu Yu imitated Lu Shi's usual tone and replied calmly, "I slept in Lu Shi's dorm room last night."

"Oh, I see."

This time, Dream-Ge didn't notice anything wrong at all, and instead happily reminisced. "When I was in my third year of junior high school, the water in the school had been cut off, and the brothers in the neighboring room had forgotten to turn off the faucet. As a result, the bedrooms were flooded in the middle of the night, and those on the lower bunks could only squeeze in with those on the top bunks, and then hahaha the bed!
In the middle of the night, there was a loud 'boom'! We were so scared that we ran outside without wearing our pants, thinking it was a fucking atomic bomb hahaha!"

When the two exited the dormitory building, the sky wasn't bright yet. Wandering around were the same uniform-clad students, their resolution very low.

Not long after walking on the path, Chu Yu immediately caught sight of Lu Shi standing by a flower bed.

Beside a street lamp was the young man's meager silhouette, as if stained with the frost before daybreak.

Bumping Dream-Ge with his elbow, Chu Yu said, "Aren't you going to the cafeteria? I won't go with you anymore, I'm heading directly to the classroom."