I'll Protect

Chu Yu became famous once again.

The next day, during morning self-study, second year class A's classroom front door, back door, and windows were packed with clinging students who came to take a peek at Chu Yu. Especially those who had just enrolled; many of them were curious about what Jianing Private's School Flower looked like.

Chu Yu was worried.

After hearing his reason for rejecting her, the girl who had asked him for his QQ account yesterday then questioned him nervously, "Then do you think... I'm not good-looking?"

Chu Yu nodded. "Good looking, but not as good-looking as me."

He was telling the truth.

She had matured quite beautifully and was only a bit inferior to him.

After receiving this answer, the girl heaved a sigh of relief. "So it turns out that it's not because my character isn't good enough. Thank you, even though you've rejected me, you found a proper reason which not only made me give up, but also presented me with a way out of embarrassment."

Her brows were crooked and she held back a smile. "After all, you've seen the buds of spring, the shades of summer, the red leaves of autumn, and the falling snow of winter, yet none could compare to your beautiful countenance."

??

At the mention of this paragraph, Chu Yu clutched the collar of his school uniform, feeling stifled!

Zhang Yueshan turned around, raised the homework in his hand, and got straight to the point. "Copy or not?"

Having his thoughts interrupted, Chu Yu propped his chin and shook his head. "I won't copy yours, I'll copy Lu Shi's. His homework has fewer words."

"Okay, then I'll toss it to Dream-Ge."

Zhang Yueshan comforted Chu Yu again. "Relax, regarding that fill in the blank question from the Chinese exam, it can be said that at Jianing Private, everyone knows and dips in the tea. Presently, you're popular with all our first year junior brothers and sisters, it's not so bad."

Chu Yu was weak. "If you mention the Chinese exam again, I'm cutting off our friendship."

Zhang Yueshan couldn't help but laugh once more. "Hahaha, Laozi almost choked himself from restraining a laugh in the cafeteria yesterday. I finally understand that there really is a reason to stay single!"

Chu Yu glared, but it lacked impact.

A daily duty committee member shouted from the podium, "Chu Yu, you're on duty today, remember to wipe the blackboard!"

Raising his hand, Chu Yu waved twice. "Alright, got it."

At that moment, a male student passed by Chu Yu and accidentally bumped into his desk.

Chu Yu watched the person's back as they walked away. "Was that on purpose? Knocking against my table, what's his problem?"

"Definitely deliberate." Zhang Yueshan finished his homework, relaxed, and pulled Chu Yu in to chat. "That guy is Guan Yiyang, and he's been chasing Deng Mengmeng since first year of high school. He's an attention seeker so don't lower yourself to his level."

Chu Yu asked the key point, "Who's Deng Mengmeng?"

Zhang Yueshan reminded Chu Yu. "The girl who asked you for your QQ account yesterday!"

Chu Yu understood. "Oh, so I've been labeled as a love rival?"

Zhang Yueshan nodded. "Yeah, but excellent men are always envied by the other men around."