Want To

Chu Yu vaguely sensed danger.

He found that since he'd promised Lu Shi that he'd only drink his blood, this person in front of him seemed to have disassembled a circle of high walls. His emotions, or behavior, became more direct and more 'win an inch, want a mile'.

Also, it became much more real.

"You're distracted."

A soft voice rushed into his ears, quickly retrieving Chu Yu's diverging line of thought.

He felt that he was a bit unable to cope with the current situation.

Moreover, while he dreamed about being an emperor, he actually also dreamed that Lu Shi was his beloved concubine! And wearing women's clothing at that!

Chu Yu, you're so perverted!

After hesitating for a while, Chu Yu stumbled as he replied, "I-I forgot! That's right, I forgot! I only remember that I became an emperor who sat upon a dragon chair and attended morning assembly. What beloved concubine? I have no impression of that at all!"

He tried hard to keep his eyes wide open, hoping that Lu Shi could see the sincerity in his eyes.

"Forgot?"

Lu Shi's voice was very soft. He raised his hand, softly and slowly touching Chu Yu's white, exquisite earlobes with his fingertips, then sliding as he traced along his cheeks and cheekbones, falling to the end of his eye, unhurried.

"Really forgot?"

Chu Yu didn't dare to move as if a 'freeze' spell was cast on him.

He met Lu Shi's black eyes. His throat was dry as he repeated with difficulty, "En, I really forgot."

Lu Shi gazed at Chu Yu for a while, then suddenly stood up, retracted his hand, and inserted it into his jeans pocket. "Nevermind then."

As the weather got colder and colder, it got harder and harder for Chu Yu to get out of bed.

After getting up like he was sleepwalking for the third time to open the door for Lu Shi, Chu Yu thought this couldn't go on.

From his drawer, he fished out his dorm room's spare key and handed it to Lu Shi. "Here, open the door yourself in the morning so I can sleep for three more minutes."

For regaining sleep, three minutes was also very precious and rare!

Lu Shi accepted the key, hooked it on his finger, and held it. "Okay."

That night, Chu Yu discovered it was quite convenient. He'd forgotten to bring his key, but it didn't matter since Lu Shi was there, so he wouldn't be locked outside the door.

One day later, Chu Yu simply didn't bother bringing his key. In any case, Lu Shi would have his with him and could open the door for him. Perfect!

November 1st; the sports competition.

Inside the entire Jianing Private campus, colorful flags and banners had been placed everywhere several days in advance with slogans written on them such as 'Youthfulness lives up to its glory', 'You, me and him, run and live to ninety-eight', and so forth.

The opening ceremony was at 7:30 in the morning and everyone was required to gather at the sports field at 7:00.

Chu Yu then fought a difficult tug of war with his bed.

Hearing the 'pata' sound of the door lock opening, Chu Yu half-opened his eyes, stretched his hand out towards Lu Shi who'd entered, and said vaguely, "Hurry, lend me a hand, make me get off the pillow..."