Yes

On the first day of the new year, a rare occurrence of Chu Yu waking up early happened.

He sat cross-legged on the bed, yawned sleepily, and went to nudge Lu Shi. "Lu-Ge, get up. It's said that if you sleep in on the first day of each year, then you'll sleep in every day for the rest of the year! You don't want to be up late every day, do you? Get up, get up!"

After nudging twice, his wrist was suddenly grabbed and pulled down, causing Chu Yu to be off-balance and fall onto the bed.

Lu Shi gathered the boy in his arms and kissed his forehead. With a hint of impatience between his brows, he followed along with Chu Yu's words, "Sleep with your Lu-Ge for a while more."

Having said that, the quilt was pulled over, covering the person within.

Chu Yu, with his tenacious willpower, continued speaking aloud, "Although the bed's very warm, we still have to get up! Let's go have breakfast, I'll read comics and you'll answer problems, it's the first day of the new year—"

"Chu Yu."

Lu Shi had his eyelids half-drooping, a little irritated.

Chu Yu stopped talking and thought expectantly; was Lu Shi going to get angry at him? Or were they going to fight on the bed?

Thinking about it was quite exciting!

Unexpectedly, Lu Shi simply kissed him the next second.

Lips to lips, very soft.

After a while of confirming that Chu Yu had indeed quieted down, Lu Shi hugged the other person once again. "Be good, sleep."

Chu Yu, who felt somewhat enchanted because of the kiss, agreed absently. "O-okay."

So on the morning of the new year's first day, the two idled in bed together.

After a comfortable sleep, Chu Yu wasn't fully awake yet when he heard a knock on the door which made him bury his head in Lu Shi's arms. "So noisy..."

After muttering, he felt Lu Shi getting out of bed to open the door.

As soon as it was opened, Wei Guanglei and Zhu Zhifei rushed inside and quickly locked the door.

"Dammit, the weather dropped a few degrees again, it's cold as fuck! Guarding against the cold depends on willpower, and my willpower is on the verge of giving out!"

The awakened Lu Shi, who had only slept during the early hours of dawn, displayed a frosty expression. "What is it?"

Zhu Zhifei stomped his feet in the cold. "You forgot to sleep, Lu-Ge? Didn't we agree to cheer Shitou on at his competition?"

Chu Yu roared from the bedroom, "I didn't forget! The game starts at 1:30 this afternoon!"

Wei Guanglei was delighted, "Young Master really is a brother!"

The four went first to a soup pot store for lunch before turning around and going to the largest arcade near Qingchuan Road.

The owner had hung a big red banner at the entrance of the arcade, appearing very festive with the words "The 3rd Doll Catching Grand Prix" written on it.

There was also a sign at the doorway with very official content. It was in honor of celebrating New Year's Day and thanking the masses for their support. In short, it was 88% off for everyone present.

Wei Guanglei had scars on his face, was dark-skinned, had a buzz cut, and looked like someone not to be trifled with. As he didn't talk or laugh, everyone assumed he was a big boss and gave way.