They're So Dirty

The weather was getting colder by the day. Many people had caught a cold due to the steep drop in temperature, putting on one thick sweater after another.

Chu Yu didn't follow the trend and was still dressed thinly. Dressing like this looked good indeed, but the cold was unbearable.

Zhang Yueshan and Li Hua expressed their respect for Chu Yu. On such a cold day, he could go out so valiantly for the sake of flaunting his beauty.

Exiting the dormitory building, Chu Yu was blown by the cold morning wind and couldn't help but squeeze his collar tightly and shrink his neck.

Lu Shi stood in front of him, blocking the wind a little. "Cold?"

Chu Yu took a deep breath. With the usual smile at the corner of his mouth, it wasn't known if he was giving himself psychological support as he answered, "I'm! Not! Cold!"

If the last syllable didn't tremble, it might've been more convincing.

Lu Shi didn't persuade him to go back and change his clothes. He just walked while trying to stand against the wind as much as possible to help block it for Chu Yu.

It was early, so few people were coming and going. With no one around, Chu Yu pulled at Lu Shi's clothes mysteriously. "Come, I'll show you a baby!"

Lu Shi halted. "What baby?"

Chu Yu turned sideways and exposed a white corner within his pocket where his hands were also in. His eyes appeared pleased with himself. "Look!"

Like sharing a secret, there was excitement hidden in his words.

Lu Shi didn't recognize it at a glance. He took a second look before realizing that it was a warm baby.

"Aren't I resourceful? I bought it at a convenience store that day. Put two nuan baobao in your pockets and you'll feel nice and warm when you put your hands in them!" Chu Yu believed that his idea was truly great. "Ah, the warmth is like heaven!"

A smile flashed through Lu Shi's eyes and he complimented him. "Mn, smart."

On the first day of the current midterm exam, many students were walking while memorizing key points, discussing types of questions, or clasping Buddha's feet in place of timely preparation; nothing would be lost no matter how many times one hugged anyway.

Chu Yu was assigned to the middle section of the second floor examination room as a result of his last monthly exam scores.

His foot injury wasn't healed completely nor did he want to climb the stairs, so with his hands in his pockets, he went to line up obediently. Lu Shi followed him into the elevator and sent the person all the way to the classroom.

When he found his seat, Chu Yu turned towards Lu Shi. "You should head out soon. There's still time to sit in your seat and close your eyes for a nap."

Lu Shi helped Chu Yu arrange his stationery. "Hm, I'll pick you up after the exam."

Knowing that Lu Shi was worried about his foot, Chu Yu nodded his head several times. "Kkk, I'll wait, I'll wait for you."

After Lu Shi left, Chu Yu lay down on the desk.

In fact, he didn't want to come one bit to this midterm exam. He was bored and conflicted, so he had simply ran away to forget about it.

But there was another suppressed force in his heart that felt like if he really missed the exam, it would be like losing to something.

He had struggled for a long time last night, had nightmares again, and woke up Lu Shi.

Lu Shi had put his hands on his eyes and had told him to sleep with a hoarse voice. Chu Yu then obediently closed his eyes and had finally unwittingly fallen asleep at some unknown time.