A Person Covered By Me

After sucking two drops of blood, Chu Yu quickly relaxed his jaw and worriedly asked, "Lu Shi, does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt."

Lu Shi closed his eyes, rested his fingertip on Chu Yu's lips, and asked him in a husky voice, "Want more?"

His voice was softly drawn out, vaguely giving off a sense of tenderness.

Chu Yu still remembered how his bite had hurt the other person last night and felt very apologetic, so he hurriedly answered, "It's enough, really, I'm not hungry anymore."

Hearing this, Lu Shi opened his eyes and uttered a nasally sound in reply. "Mm."

He lazily lay on the bed, his entire person resembled a cat with sheathed claws basking in the sun. He didn't want to move and only his fingertips pressed against Chu Yu's lips, stroking one moment and unmoving the next, without the slightest intention of distancing.

Chu Yu's lips were kneaded until they itched and he instinctively wanted to bite.

But he knew that he seemed to have consumed a bit too much blood in the past two days, and was quite worried that one day while solving questions, Lu Shi would solve and solve and just straight up faint. That was why Chu Yu kept telling himself in silence that he mustn't bite if not necessary and severely restrained himself.

Unfortunately, Lu Shi appeared to be deliberate. His lips were rubbed until they were a little numb, and only then did the other open his eyes and sit up, glancing at the lamp that was lit.

"Did you finish the questions?"

"Finished it!"

Lu Shi got up.

Unlike usual, his hair was a bit messy from the nap and he exuded an indolent aura from head to toe. His large, black T-shirt which covered his body made his back appear thin.

Standing in front of the desk, Lu Shi stretched out his hand to pull out the chair and then sat down, casually picked up a pen, and began making corrections.

Chu Yu then lightly breathed in and out.

His marking speed was fast for it took less than a minute.

Lu Shi announced the result, "Of twenty questions, two were correct. Your success rate is 10%."

He was about to say 'don't cry' when he saw Chu Yu release a sigh and pat his chest as if relieved from a burden. "Sure enough, I'm still very smart, I even got two correct!"

"Even?"

"Yeah!"

Chu Yu put his hand on his chin, very easily satisfied. Radiant with delight, he stated, "A qualitative leap! I could only perfectly avoid the correct answers before!"

Taking back what he was about to say, Lu Shi followed up with praise. "Hm, you're indeed very smart."

Chu Yu hadn't read a comic book in a long time.

He reached into his desk compartment, felt around for the cover of a comic book, then hesitated before gritting his teeth and retracting his hand.

The closer the monthly exams neared, the more anxious Chu Yu got and he constantly thought of something else to divert his attention.

But he was also very self-conscious— he had to have a little bit of self-control. Once he took out that comic book, his discipline would be broken, and most likely on the day of the exams, he wouldn't even want to pick up the pen or flip the book open.