Death Of Me

Chu Yu was lost in trance, as if he'd returned to the school's glass greenhouse.

It had rained heavily that day, and the raindrops had continuously flowed down the glass walls like a curtain that cut off everything.

He held onto Lu Shi's shoulders, hesitating and not daring to exert force.

Lu Shi had whispered into his ear, "Be good, bite down."

The great joy and satisfaction brought by consuming blood for the first time in his memory was reawakened at this moment and exploded with a rumble in the depths of his body.

Chu Yu felt a rush of heat running up his back as he began to tremble and weaken, unable to even stand up.

Only his teeth biting onto Lu Shi's thin lips clung and were reluctant to let go.

Noticing the tingling on his lips becoming more and more distinct, and the person in his embrace seemingly devoid of his bones, Lu Shi relaxed and leaned against the wall. He supported the person in his arms and sighed contentedly.

Chu Yu's eyes weren't sober. He was clutching Lu Shi's jacket loosely as he vaguely called Lu Shi's name. His demeanor, movements, and voice all displayed a deep dependence that couldn't be concealed.

Lu Shi enjoyed it very much.

He needed this kind of hidden and unique dependency. This was his resting place; the light he tightly held within his hand and mustn't lose.

A rustling sound came from the nearby bushes. Chu Yu's mind hurled back into circulation, and with the corners of his eyes slightly reddened, he asked, "What's that?"

The nasal sound in his voice was quite heavy. After speaking, he couldn't help but use the tip of his tongue to lick the blood which spilled from Lu Shi's lips.

"A cat that's been watching for a long time."

Chu Yu moved and carefully lifted his head. Sure enough he saw a black cat squatting on the wall, looking down at them condescendingly.

"H-how long has it been watching?"

"From when you pressed me against the wall and kissed me."

Chu Yu met the bright yellow vertical pupils, then he was blown away by the night wind, making him a bit more sober.

Seeing Chu Yu stand up straight, Lu Shi traced his finger across the end of Chu Yu's eyes before asking in a low, husky voice, "Are these tears of comfort seeping out? Was Gege's blood that tasty?"

The final syllable was very light, the tone was slightly raised, and even the surrounding air rolled up into ripples.

Chu Yu didn't know how many times he'd thought— this man will really be the fucking death of me!

He stretched out his hand, directly covered Lu Shi's mouth, and muttered, "Y-you stop talking right now."

He wanted to speak more aggressively, but his tone was soft, as if he was acting coquettishly.

After saying those words, Chu Yu added another sentence, "I was a little weak in the legs and unsteady earlier, after hearing you say that, it's even weaker... and- and even more unsteady."

Of course, it wasn't just his legs being weak and unsteady, there were other reactions as well, but he was embarrassed to say it. However, the two of them were so close that Lu Shi had probably already noticed it.

Chu Yu's gaze fluttered in confusion, and when it met Lu Shi's eyes, it suddenly fixated.

Lu Shi's eyes were very beautiful.