Disguised Curse Spirit Reception Center

---
Basic information of the article

Article type:  Derivatives-No CP-Fantasy Future-Light Novel

Perspective of the work:  male protagonist

Series:  next book

Article progress:  end

Full word count:  523461 words

Copyright conversion:  Not yet published ( contact publisher )

Signing status:  Signed

Work honors:

----

Alternative Title: 伪装咒灵收容中心
Author: Have you eaten candy?

Summary:

The thing that Huang Dongyi regretted most after traveling through time was that he bought the game "lobotomy" when Steam was on sale.

Lobe Company contains nearly a hundred dangerous creatures called "abnormalities". When the game becomes reality, a single distraction from Huang Dongyi can lead to a world-class disaster.

In order to rationalize the existence of Lobotomy Company, Huang Dongyi found inspiration from urban legends and disguised Lobotomy Company into a cursed spirit reception center.

At first, everyone thought that the Curse Spirit Retention Center was a way for a useless magician to attract attention.

Until -

the Queen of Abomination breaks through the containment...

the Knight of Despair breaks out of the containment...

the Piercing Paradise breaks out...

Everyone: What's going on in your cursed spirit containment center! !

The new manager, Abnormality Tenten Wandering, Huangdian Yi smiled awkwardly and signed the agreement to house the Cursed King without any mercy.

When a certain cursed king was sent to the detention center, everyone was trembling.

After a while, the supervisor: Hey, is your name Su x? So much.

The King of Curses narrowed his eyes and raised his fingers at the supervisor standing outside the door: "Come in and say it again."

As soon as the blue-haired humanoid curse spirit stepped into the shelter, a panicking alarm sounded. It rang.

"Alarm, the special curse spirit - Bai Ye, has broken through containment and is expected to destroy the world in twelve hours. Please assist the supervisor to suppress Bai Ye immediately!"

Before he could react, he heard a heart-rending roar -
"No Okay, the Apocalypse Bird is coming out too!!"

Blue-haired Curse Spirit:?

#special level curse spirit breaks through containment again today#

#such special level, we still have a hundred#

*No cp, cool article

#Special-level curse spirit broke through containment again today#
#We still have a hundred such special-level ones#

*No cp, cool article

--

Content tags: Comprehensive Manga  Shuang Wenye  Curse  Chapter  Easy

Search Keywords: Protagonist: Araden Ichi ┃ Supporting Role: ┃ Others:

One-sentence introduction: One hundred super and special curse spirits under my command

Purpose: Stick to what you love, in your own world sparkling inside

---

VIP strongly recommendsthe medal.

Huang Dianyi found out that he had traveled through time with a dangerous game. In order to integrate In this world, he disguised the monsters in the game as cursed spirits, and disguised the company that houses the monsters as a cursed spirit reception center. However, he still attracted the attention of many forces. Not only did the disguise shaky, surrounding the monsters, but also caused countless Doubts and struggles between superpowers and magicians. As the boss of a monster company, Huangdian is fully justified in facing the coming storm. Solve difficulties, save the world and make money at the same time! This article is light-hearted and humorous, with a fast pace, and both bright and dark lines go hand in hand. There are both Su Shuang's bright lines and profound hidden lines. The protagonist improves the company's construction, suppresses escaped monsters and saves the world as the main line. As the world view unfolds, readers and the protagonist will Let’s embark on a journey of redemption together.