131-132: Apocalypse Bird

Chapter 131

After the Apocalypse Bird screamed throughout the world, the entire Vongola was alarmed.

Sawada Tsunayoshi relied on his intuition to feel that the world was in danger!

Vongola immediately began to collect intelligence.

In fact, it is not difficult to find the source of the problem, because the movement in Yokohama is so big that you don't need to pay special attention to know that something happened there, and it has affected the entire world.

I just don’t know what went wrong to have such serious consequences.

Amori Yamamoto Takeshi handed the collected information to Sawada Tsunayoshi.

Huihui reported: "At present, it seems that the situation outside is relatively stable and has not caused too much panic. The government is everywhere promoting the solar eclipse phenomenon that is rare in a century, but I don't know how long this rhetoric can be delayed."

Sawada Tsunayoshi seemed to Very troublesome: "As time goes by, we will definitely not be able to stabilize the mood of the people. We can only try to solve the problem as soon as possible. By the way, what do they say about these forests that appear and disappear around us?"

Yamamoto Takeshi: "To the outside world, it is a mirage that is rare to see in a thousand years."

Tsunayoshi Sawada complained: "It is getting more and more outrageous. Will anyone really believe this?"

Takeshi Yamamoto: "People who are half-convinced will not explode immediately. From the perspective of delaying time, it is completely sufficient."

Vongola cannot sit idly by. That would be too passive. If an irreversible crisis does occur, they won't be able to respond in time just by staying here.

"Alas," Sawada Tsunayoshi sighed, "I understand, let's set off for Yokohama now."

Under the order of the godfather, Vongola quickly made preparations to set off.

As a result, even the plane was ready, and the Vongola leader and the guardians who were ready to go were held back by the egg that appeared out of thin air.

Because of this incident, Sawada Tsunayoshi had completely forgotten that he was going to meet Bailan later to discuss Bailan's leaving Italy and settling in Japan.

Before, Bai Lan was defeated and all power was taken away by Vongola. Now he is no longer the leader of Mirufiore, but just a dangerous element under Vongola's supervision. Therefore, if he wants to leave Italy for Japan, he must obtain the consent of the Vongola leader Sawada Tsunayoshi.

But now that the outside environment has changed, it's hard to tell whether he came as promised or whether he noticed something and wanted to muddy the waters.

The Vongrels were all studying the bandaged egg with feathers on both sides. The two long feathers were swaying with the shaking of the egg.

If Huang Dianyi were here, he would be able to quickly recognize that the shape of this egg is very similar to that of the Judgment Bird, which is the Tall Bird.