91-94: Supervisor

Chapter 91

Once the supervisor starts to suppress the collapsing ministers, there will be no safe place in Lobotomy Corporation.

Almost at the same time, the entire company's employees took action. Chanyuan Shi'er and Xia Youjie just jumped from one pit to another, and now they are fighting fiercely with the abnormality.

Employees with strong self-management skills know that they take the initiative to share the worries of their supervisors. Seeing the fifth-level employees who go to fight without the need for instructions, Aradenichi is very pleased.

Fifteen seconds ago, he got Zen Yuan Naoya's physical fitness test report. The overall level was level four. What's worse is that courage, justice, prudence and self-discipline were all very low. Even though the overall strength was okay, because of whims Everyone has their own attribute preferences for employees, and the more powerful the equipment, the higher the attribute requirements. Zenyuan Naoya is basically a waste.

The mental value is not bad, it is enough to suppress abnormality, and it will not cause panic and madness like a civilian. It's just that the supervisor couldn't equip him with some powerful equipment, so the upper limit of level four was just there, with little room for development.

In line with the idea of ​​not wasting resources, Araden thought about a suitable location for Zenyuan Naoya. Although he didn't know why he came here, anyway, the area at the gate was blocked by rabbits, and he couldn't leave, so of course he had to use it. Better than nothing.

After coming out of the elevator, the employees dispersed and prepared to accept the supervisor's instructions. Zenyuan Naoya said unhappily: "What do you mean? You're here for whatever reason?"

Aradenichi replied sincerely: "I really hope you can Get out of here alive (after all, his attributes are so low that the supervisor is not willing to keep him, and he has to spend time leveling him up), but if you don't want to, then please move freely, and you can leave when everything is over. Already."

The surrounding employees looked at this man as if he were a fool.

He thought he accepted the supervisor's order because he wanted to work for the supervisor and create value for the company? No, I accepted the order from my supervisor because I wanted to survive!

Here, only the supervisor can help you survive.

Without instructions from the supervisor, it is equivalent to being released, basically equivalent to being sentenced to death. Why is there still someone seeking death?

Finally noticing something from the eyes of the people around him, Zenyuan Naoya changed his tone: "What do you want me to do?"

Aradouichi didn't care whether he listened or not, just like when he needed to clean up the obstructive civil servants in advance, he never There was no hesitation. The supervisor has a set of rules for work.

"Just do as I say." Thinking of one thing, Huang Dianyi reminded again: "Don't think of committing suicide to escape. It's just a waste of time."

Of course, if there hadn't been such a precedent, He won't remind you like this.

Those employees whose hearts are not strong enough will choose to end the endless pain in this way. Without exception, they will eventually give up this terrible idea.