16-20: Supervisor & Sakura's Tomb

Chapter 16:

It's a big help for the supervisor to have the heads of departments!

There are ten departments in Lobe Company, which are located on the upper, middle and lower floors of the Lobe Company building. Each department carries different duties. Although after time travel, all departments will be open to Huangdian Yi, he has not taken the initiative to contact him yet. How do you know the department?

How should I put it, the further down you go, the more and more the style of painting becomes wrong.

Do you think that as an energy company, Lobotomy Company can suffer from power shortage? But most of the lower-level departments seem to be unable to put on lights, and each one is darker than the last.

When he was playing games before, he had just reached the bright and spacious central headquarters, and his novice period was spent in the relatively normal control department and training department, so he just took the elevator down to the lower area without even leaving the door. Guang glanced into the dark corridor, then took the elevator back up.

If the heads of various departments are here, Huang Dianyi can reduce a lot of work. Everyone is an old employee of the company, and he is the only newcomer. If the situation like last time happens again, the ministers will not be so busy.

Well, first, he has to select two targets.

In the world of Lobe, there is no problem with the goal at all. It is difficult to ignore the existence of the Wings of the World and the Leader. But in this world, Aradouichi does not understand it at all, and he is stuck in the step of choosing a goal.

At this time, the benefits of the minister are highlighted. If the minister of the Intelligence Department is here, the Intelligence Department can operate normally, and maybe there will be no need to worry so much. Araden One cannot run ten departments by himself. The focus of his work is to prevent and suppress abnormal entities. This alone consumes all his energy.

And this task is not just as simple as asking him to find two parties for him.

It would be okay if no one said it, but once the possibility that "Lobotomy Company may be destroyed" was raised, Huangdian Yi would feel a sense of crisis and always felt that he had to do something to prevent such a situation from happening.

"If you want to join the center of power, you can't just pick two companies at random. They must be companies that have an impact on the world." It

took a few days to create a program specifically for summarizing simple things. The information obtained finally led to a long list of names.

Based on the exposed information and computer data analysis, the system recommended five companies to Huang Dianyi.

They are the Port Mafia, the Vongola Family, the Mirofiore Family, the Academy City Group, and the Tokiyuan.

Huang Dianyi looked at the five names on the screen and couldn't help showing a confused expression.

So are any of these five serious companies?

The two families in the middle are easy to tell. They may be family businesses, or they may have titles passed down from ancestors. It is said that Europe likes to do this, but... the mafia? What is Academy City? A city? What is the non-time court?