154-155: Supervisor

Chapter 154 Supervisor

"What is your level?"

Huang Dianyi asked with a straight face.

Real person: "I am a special level curse spirit!"

Huang Dianyi looked at him suspiciously: "Special level?"

With the precedent of the King of Curses, Huang Dianyi expressed doubts about the special level in the world of magic.

Logically speaking, if a special-grade cursed spirit were to be considered, Aradenichi should classify it as a Class A abnormality. However, thinking of the cursed spirit in front of him, which was powerless to fight back in front of Bai Ye's apostle, Aradōnichi felt silently in his heart. He was classified H.

Well, it's the same level as the King of Curses, and it's worthy of the title of special-level curse spirit.

The real person has been observing Aradenichi's reaction, "You don't show a scared expression. It's really rare. You are not a magician. Even a magician's expression will become very exciting after knowing that I am a special-level magic spirit. I thought that as the director of the Curse Spirit Retention Center, even if you are not a magician, you would understand what it means to have a special one appear in front of you. Oh, ignorance is so good~"

The real person meant, The reason why Huang Dianyi wasn't afraid of him was because he didn't realize that the special curse spirit could easily determine his life or death.

Huang Dianyi praised: "Confidence is a good thing. I will try to forget that you were turned into a dog by the apostles."

The real person: "..."

What happened to the sudden itching of your hands?

Huangdianyi gathered up the information spread out at his side and said: "This is a cursed spirit storage center after all. There are only two consequences for the cursed spirits that break in. The useful ones can be kept, and the useless ones...I Remember, the curse spirit can be completely 'killed'."

"I can stay here," the real person said obediently.

Huang Dian, who thought he had to waste more words, paused for a moment.

He mainly wanted to see if real people could cooperate in producing energy. Lobotomy Company lacked everything from abnormal beings. If the cursed spirits outside wanted to come in, they would have to get a number plate to queue up so crowded.

Lobe Company only claims to be a cursed spirit containment center, but it does not really want to take in the cursed spirit. It has already done enough superficial work to contain the cursed spirit. No one knows that this cursed spirit is here. Now, it doesn't matter if Huangdian just throws him out.

Since the other party was so obedient, he didn't have much to say, "Let me see where there are vacancies first..."

Just as he lowered his head to search for a vacant holding room, Huang Dianyi suddenly felt a shadow flashing in front of him.

Edogawa ran wild: "Be careful!"

After all, Masato's movements were faster than those of the two people present. The smile on his face continued to expand, and he put his hand on the back of Aradenichi's head: "Let me just say, ignorance is good. Ah, you are in the same space as a special curse spirit without any defense. Killing you is as easy as crushing an ant."