46-48: Supervisor & Exchange Meeting

Chapter 46

Why would the supervisor tell such a lie that could be easily exposed?

Huangdian raised his head and looked at the ceiling, and suddenly narrowed his eyes.

That's right. He got it.

But now is not a good time to explain it all in one breath. The Suda siblings have received a lot of information today.

After establishing a basic trusting relationship, Suda Komachi tidied up the room for them and hoped that they could stay here temporarily tonight.

The evil spirit only appears at night.

"Ms. Suda, can I ask you one last question? What's wrong with Mrs. Suda?"

Speaking of his mother, Suda Komachi became depressed again: "My mother was also at home on the day my grandma passed away. She may have felt that her fault was also involved. , I couldn't get sick after that."

"I understand."

Suda Komachi stayed to clean up the living room, while his younger brother took them to visit the room.

On the way, his younger brother told Huang Dianyi in despair: "That evil spirit looks like a lion."

"A lion?"

"Yeah. He is very tall and strong, and is covered with white hair from the top of his head to his back. Like Wu. Like a lion. When I was very young, my father often wore a lion dance headgear and put me on his neck. In fact, he never really hurt me, so I always believed him, but if he killed my father If so, I..."

Aradōichi looked at his younger brother from the corner of his eye and nodded: "I see."

Because Mrs. Suda was too sick to get out of bed, and they couldn't be bothered, they didn't visit.

There are two rooms for the three of them, one is the guest room, and the other is the younger brother's original room. Since this kind of trouble happened at home, the younger brother stayed with Komachi at night, otherwise neither of them would be able to sleep.

My brother's room is very messy, and it seems to still have traces of a hasty escape one night. Because he has bad memories, his brother doesn't want to step in here.

In the evening, my sister was busy in the kitchen, and my brother sensibly went to help. The three grown men looked at each other there, with no intention of moving.

Xia Youjie: "I don't know how to cook."

Kakinuma Yamato was distressed: "I usually order takeout."

Aradenichi: "Ah... you are talking about this."

He was thinking about other things and got distracted. After coming back to his senses, he followed their gaze and saw the two people busy in the kitchen.

"After all, he is a minor." As he said this, he took off his white coat and put it aside, rolled up his sleeves, and walked naturally to the kitchen to take over the work from his brother, holding a kitchen knife to chop carrots.

Suda Komachi was a little nervous, "No, it doesn't matter! I can just do it myself!"

This man didn't look like someone who would do such a thing at all. His hands were also very beautiful, but it would be bad if they were stained with oil smoke.